The STA takes on a protectorate

I hope the leaders of STA realize that people aren't reacting with shock because you are giving someone a second chance. Or because you are giving someone an opportunity to grow. The shock is due to the fact that this is not a second chance, it is a 10th chance. And he's had plenty of opportunities to grow previously.

Thank you for your concern.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draov, if you care so much, why don't you go ask him, f I have talked to him or not yet!

I think more the question is why would you lie about something like that that he can easily check?

I hope the leaders of STA realize that people aren't reacting with shock because you are giving someone a second chance. Or because you are giving someone an opportunity to grow. The shock is due to the fact that this is not a second chance, it is a 10th chance. And he's had plenty of opportunities to grow previously.

Ten chances? Has it really only been ten?

I had posted on there forums, and then he asked me later and then we talked and he said he was fine with it.

Did you read the logs? He seems to have no idea about this supposed conversation.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Did you read the logs? He seems to have no idea about this supposed conversation.

I had the convo about the same time, I am highly inactive on the IRAN forums, and almost every other forums but these.

you sure about that?

I'm disappointed you dropped logs of a private conversation I had with you without asking me first.

Edited by Mogar

you guys happy?

The fact that he wasn't notified by you still makes me giggle.

Edit: And since draov talked to him before regardless, I am satisfied. I wonder how draov came to know before Mogar did, when Mogar was the one who was defending you the whole time and stopped the raids on you because we at Nem have respect for Mogar. Kinda sad you didn't give him more notice when he has done a lot for you.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I had the convo about the same time, I am highly inactive on the IRAN forums, and almost every other forums but these.

I'm disappointed you dropped logs of a private conversation I had with you without asking me first.

not like it was a super secret me and you are declaring on an alliance conversation. It was me informing you of kobi abandoning your alliance.

not like it was a super secret me and you are declaring on an alliance conversation. It was me informing you of kobi abandoning your alliance.

I didn't abandon them, I gave them the forums I created for them, and masked myself as a guest and gave Mogar root admin, I didnt abandon them.

I realize this, but like most people it bugs me, what if I had bared my soul to you? :v:

I realize this, but like most people it bugs me, what if I had bared my soul to you? :v:

my apologies for using private logs, if you had bared your soul to me, i would have edited out that part.. just used the logs to prove my point

Shens. You do not have a soul. :o

Congrats to both parties involved and I sincerely hope that Kobiashiy takes the chance he has been given seriously.

As much as people want to harass and insult him, he does have a good work ethic, and I think with support he can make a successful alliance.

Edited by Mogar

As much as people want to harass and insult him, he does have a good work ethic, and I think with support he can make a successful alliance.

He had support last time as well. Unless you mean public support, which he won't get for a number of reasons. Just like last time, the only way this chance can get messed up is if HE messes it up. I'm not holding my breath personally.

I actually have people I can go to this time, Jipps for one has helped me a lot.

The reason you failed last time was due to your protectors then, not you? It was alive for a number of hours, not even days. I'm calling fraud.