The STA takes on a protectorate

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction: You're wrong.

The quote was regarding the next alliance he wanted to create.

Its hard to base context on just 3 lines. So unless you decide to show more to back up your point, I'm going to take that at face value.

Also, congrats to WKE. I hope you succeed with your alliance. :)

Its hard to base context on just 3 lines. So unless you decide to show more to back up your point, I'm going to take that at face value.

Also, congrats to WKE. I hope you succeed with your alliance. :)

Damn, you're right. Being the one who asked the question prompting said answer I'm obviously wrong and will now head to the corner in shame.

Damn, you're right. Being the one who asked the question prompting said answer I'm obviously wrong and will now head to the corner in shame.

Well, if you asked the question, lets see the logs of what you asked. If you want to actually fight off my argument, try using something something with some substance. Posting up three lines of an conversation should hardly be damning. I know kobiashiy's reputation quite well, but the logs you posted were a joke in terms of proving anything. For all I know, he was just being sarcastic. Now if you want to come out of the corner and refute my argument instead of brushing it off with some rhetorical !@#$%^&*, please do so.

Well, if you asked the question, lets see the logs of what you asked. If you want to actually fight off my argument, try using something something with some substance. Posting up three lines of an conversation should hardly be damning. I know kobiashiy's reputation quite well, but the logs you posted were a joke in terms of proving anything. For all I know, he was just being sarcastic. Now if you want to come out of the corner and refute my argument instead of brushing it off with some rhetorical !@#$%^&*, please do so.

I much prefer my corner, I think it suits me well :awesome:. That, and I use a web-based IRC that doesn't log. However if Kobiyashiy would like to post it, I've got nothing against it.

/me goes back to his corner, for he is obviously outmatched :(