WAR!!!

Burning Glory

You can say no nukes all you want, there will probably be a 95% (+/- 5%) chance of at least one nation launching a nuke after being pissed about losing infra. Then the rest of the dominoes would fall as well.

This man knows science :ph34r:

well, lets get a list of AA's on board for this war....I would like to get things going and a date picked out.

1. TPF

2. MHA

I know there are others per a convo with them but i'll let them speak for their self here.

If this doesn't get going then 2 things will happen...one TE will get boring, and two wars will happen anyway :P

BG.

Edit* Also, as i thought this would be a friendly war i said no nukes, however if you would like to use nukes then more power to you

Edited by Burning Glory

I know there are others per a convo with them but i'll let them speak for their self here.

If this doesn't get going then 2 things will happen...one TE will get boring, and two wars will happen anyway :P

BG.

Edit* Also, as i thought this would be a friendly war i said no nukes, however if you would like to use nukes then more power to you

Too Late

well, lets get a list of AA's on board for this war....I would like to get things going and a date picked out.

1. TPF

2. MHA

BG.

We're in. We do bring nukes however. If it's war, it's war.

We have other things brewing if this doesn't work out.

UPDATED! I knew LE were in Via our talks, but i wanted them to spek for them selves, now where is the others ;)

1. TPF

2. MHA

3. LE

MAN! where are all the AA's who claim TE is boring!!

It's going to happen one way or the other so lets just get it out in the open and make it fun for everyone.

If slots 5 through 10 fill in fast, I could be easily swayed.

If interest remains low, then we're going to stir the pot on our own, soon.

I don't see it happening, to many AA's scared of losing there infra...Bad thing is this would be a fair fight and no surprise attacks as the one doing the blitz has the advantage.

Besides TPF is in the middle of having our ankles chewed off by UW..They have our slots locked so ATM we are unable to war effectivley in any war, well as we have it already.

BG and Thai,

I personally think this "Next Big War" would be better if we actually had sides.

Such as the allies vs. the axis powers. I think that would hype it up a bit more. And also

the use of nukes, but only as last resorts. Those are my thoughts.

Thats what we are doing here GT, we are setting up a fair fight.... 1 side vs the other side.

Would UN be interested in joining?

BG.

Hey BG as for UN joining the war. Well we are preparing for war but we are gettin things together and we will let you soon.

Got too many tech raids. Thanks for the Invite though.

-Venomviper

Minister of Defense/ Tribune

• 2 weeks later...

Well since we can't seem to get more peeps to join our war, I say all of us who are wanting some fun just attack all the AA's that didn't sign up for WAR :) JK!!!

Well lets set a date anyways :) I say on the 22nd we all have sides picked and the 2 sides attack each other on that update.....Anyone else?

Well since we can't seem to get more peeps to join our war, I say all of us who are wanting some fun just attack all the AA's that didn't sign up for WAR :) JK!!!

Well lets set a date anyways :) I say on the 22nd we all have sides picked and the 2 sides attack each other on that update.....Anyone else?

sounds good, or maybe even update of 4/23, to give everyone the most time to build/rebuild before it starts.

BG, can you possibly edit your original post to add the signup list, and update as people join? i don't know who all is in it besides LE, TPF, MHA, and TF

and also, c'mon, people! this is the chance to have a world war! i know there are wars going on right now, but try to keep this block of time open :-D

I know a world war would add a lot of excitement to the game, but why not make it for next round?

I for one know that, my alliance has taken a huge hit from these 2 past alliance wars. And because of

that we will most likely not be involved in the world war some of you want. I'm not speaking for the

whole UN though, as I am not a head leader so do not quote my statement about the UN not participating in this war. But those are just my thoughts, and I'm sure a lot of other's are probably feeling the same way as well.

So personally I think a date around the middle of next round would be much more preferred. It will give us

more then enough time to grow, let some get nukes, everyone will build up their armies to the best of their

ability, and in the end it will truly be an epic war.

Edited by Gilbert Torres