WAR!!!

Burning Glory

Since the last big war was peaced out, and actually on the day it was peaced out I had talks with Thai about the next big war.

We came up with a 2 sided war, one side vs the other in a friendly no nuke war for 4 or 5 days.

Doesn't matter which side you pick as friends will be fighting friends, and some not so friendly fighting as well ;)

The point is a non curb stomp war with equal sides, and as i said NO NUKES!

Anyone who is interested please post here....You have nothing to lose and nothing to fear :P

The date will be agreed upon once all has decided.

BG.

Nukes = Curbstomp. The idea is a no curbstomp war with evenly matched sides. You know a friendly sparring match? Where both sides have equal chance.

@dogbite. It's possible to win the Chess game without using the queen.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

There are counters to nukes, and they are both cheap and effective. I prefer to fight alliances that have nukes personally. Makes them overconfident.

Where the hell did you get that idea?

Probably for the fact that when you get nuked you loose 100infra +, 100 miles of land +, loads of tech and 75% of your airforce. I just got nuked and dropped 1.5K strength. Thus, whoever has more nukes has a much better chance in a fight.

Probably for the fact that when you get nuked you loose 100infra +, 100 miles of land +, loads of tech and 75% of your airforce. I just got nuked and dropped 1.5K strength. Thus, whoever has more nukes has a much better chance in a fight.

And the simple solution is nuke back or buy spies.

If you get outclassed in nuclear combat, it's kind of convenient just to ban nukes don't you think?