• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo Japan has the Hansa's vote.

This brings the vote tally to

Yay: 2

Nay: 0

A two thirds majority reached, and Neo Japan is upgraded to a Pacific Central member.

Dragonisia approves of this and votes yes to Neo Japan.

Pacific Holding nations do not have a vote.

• 1 month later...

Residing entirely in the Bering Sea Procinctia meets the geographic requirements for Pax Pacifica; but right now joining would not be in the interests of Pax Pacifica or Procinctia

-Procinctia lacks the ability to initiate three of the clauses of the treaty-

Procinctia doe not currently have the military strength to enforce Clause Two

Procinctia does not have an active intelligence agency to participate in Clause Three

Clause Four is impossible because Procinctia currently has no economy

I believe the Procinctia holds legitimate interests in the Pacific, and would like to request an observer status

Tropico2.gif

From the Office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

Yamato would like to apply to this treaty.

We vote no. Kyokujitsins are not worth allying ourselves with.

The Elective Dictatorship of Palintine would like to apply for this treaty as a central nation.

We vote no. Your close relationships with Kyokujitsins show us your true colours.

Residing entirely in the Bering Sea Procinctia meets the geographic requirements for Pax Pacifica; but right now joining would not be in the interests of Pax Pacifica or Procinctia

-Procinctia lacks the ability to initiate three of the clauses of the treaty-

Procinctia doe not currently have the military strength to enforce Clause Two

Procinctia does not have an active intelligence agency to participate in Clause Three

Clause Four is impossible because Procinctia currently has no economy

I believe the Procinctia holds legitimate interests in the Pacific, and would like to request an observer status

Tropico2.gif

From the Office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

There is little point to being signed as a observer.

May we assume our application was rejected?

The application was rejected on the instability inherent in the nation due to the sweeping social changes.

Yamato and the Elective Dictatorship of Palintine have formally be denied entrance as Pacific Central nations.

The application was rejected on the instability inherent in the nation due to the sweeping social changes.

Yamato and the Elective Dictatorship of Palintine have formally be denied entrance as Pacific Central nations.

OOC: That's BS and you know it, considering that I waited more than a month before changing socially.

OOC: That's BS and you know it, considering that I waited more than a month before changing socially.

OOC: Your application is not the same as the nation you are now. That response was fair game, considering the total lockdown you went into etc.

OOC: Considering that my post was ignored until now; two months later and about two weeks into my new nation, you never even thought to consider the other application.

OOC: Bureaucracy, live with it.

OOC: Considering that my post was ignored until now; two months later and about two weeks into my new nation, you never even thought to consider the other application.

OOC: Try applying again. You're bound to beat the bureaucracy one of these days. :D

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• 5 weeks later...