An idea

Neoche666

I was talking with someone on IRC when we got on the topic of the treay web and how much of a mess it is. This got me thinking and i decided to make a graphic of my side on it. I hope that people who are like minded will speak up as well. I am not really proposing a solution just pointing out a problem. I know the graphic isn't great but deal with it.

historyofCN.gif

Tl;dr The treaty web is too chaotic, what happened to the days when you knew what the sides were?

Edited by Neoche666

I like the graphics, I honestly do but the sentiment behind it has been stressed again and again. Yes, I know you think there are too many alliances but there is a reason the way things ended up the way they are. Words or graphics aren't actions. Saying this or that should change doesn't change anything. And what do you want it to change to exactly? More alliances mean more diversity. The treaty bloc came to be for a reason, there is always a reason for the way things are, something that led to it and there is a reason it stays, a reason things aren't changing the way you want them to. Things will change just not always in the direction we wish them to. However, nothing is in stasis. Everything changes if not slowly, nothing stays the same forever but saying that it is should simply change won't do anything.

Reminscining the "old" days doesn't change that either because that is the old days which I'm sure had its own problems. Every age, everything has its own problems and it is up for us to deal with it because we can't turn back time. We can only deal with what is here now. If you want change, then be the person who makes that change. But the graphics were pretty :awesome:.

Edited by Salmia

My concern wasn't so much like too many alliances, and I know that I am pointing out a problem that cannot really be "fixed" but what I wanted to stress was the fact that so many treaties are signed and cancelled and enemies are all of a sudden signing MDPs and allies and cancelling things, It just seems that the chaos of all the treaties is getting out of hand.

Cute. Whenever the next war comes, I predict a lot of back-stabbing, spying, and a small few alliances actually maintaining honor and integrity. We will also see where the true alliances stand between alliances.

with everyone effectively allies there will really be no choice but for it to happen that way; someone will have to back stab one ally for another. There is just no side big enough outside of the loop to be attacked and the war considered a large war.