ARES Announcement

ARES has seen its rough spots, and bumps in the road the last several months. I have a purpose here today, and that is to re-affirm that ARES is stable, and we will be greater then ever. ARES would not have made it this far, if we didn't have our allies. One in particular stood out and reaffirmed why they are one of the best, if not the best alliance in CN, which is Ragnarok. They have easily been ARES most important factor in surviving this turbulent world we call CN. They've been there for us since we were a wee little lad, and will always be there for us. I am forever grateful to Ragnarok, and all of my other allies who came to us in our time of need, this will not be forgotten.

Special thanks goes out to Rish, Tails(as much as I has to admit it), Lee, ChairmanHal, and Balder. Van Hoo was also cool at one point in time.

Now we'd like to open up our first ever Q&A session. You can ask us any question that comes across your sick minds, and we will answer it to the best of our abilities. Myself, and other members will hopefully be around to answer any and all questions you have.

Thanks.

tl;dr GDIAF

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question...you say Hoo 'was' cool... are you inferring that Mistah Hoo is not cool anymore? :unsure:

Hoo helped us out the most when he was in Rok. I talk to him often, and still do, I regard him as a close friend. Having said that, he's not as cool as he once was, as he is not in Rok anymore. Nemesis is awesome, but their boat sank. :D

Also on a side note, Your avatar is awesome. I love the Flyers.

Edited by Joe Stupid

Hoo helped us out the most when he was in Rok. I talk to him often, and still do, I regard him as a close friend. Having said that, he's not as cool as he once was, as he is not in Rok anymore. Nemesis is awesome, but their boat sank. :D

Also on a side note, Your avatar is awesome. I love the Flyers.

Our boat dont sink. We has patches.

I was Jack the great. I set up your relationship with Soldier and was also a good friend to Barix an draov in your channel too.

How could I forget. How are you doing?

Was I a rought spot, or a bump in the road?

Just kidding... glad you guys are doing well. :)

No, we paved over your bump :D

My question is pertaining to telecommunication.

A WHO DI BUMBACLOT DEH PON MY PHONE?

Oh and, good stuff ARES. Glad to see you're stable.

Uncle Porksaber I believe

:wub: ARES

2 girls, 1 cup or meatspin?

2girls 1 cup

So many ways I could go with that one... :P

Well um, don't let anyone hurt themselves on my bump. I imagine it's a rather large one.

o/ ARES

We have a sign warning people.

What do you think of these Teen Titans, i heard they're kind of a shady group

They are an awesome group of people, can't ask for more dedicated allies. They are shady, they jump from tree to tree being all nimbly-bimbly.

Also FAP, If you have marshmallows, i'll be there in 5 minutes.

Edited by Joe Stupid

They are an awesome group of people, can't ask for more dedicated allies. They are shady, they jump from tree to tree being all nimbly-bimbly.

Also FAP, If you have marshmallows, i'll be there in 5 minutes.

Joe I have marshmallows and home-made hot cocoa mix as always.

I also have our marshmallow related craft for tonight:

2008-04-16-marshmallow.jpg

Edited by Fireandthepassion

Hello all I am Lord Kresden I am also here to answer your questions. let me tell you a little about my self. I started CN almost a year ago and was recruited by ARES during its first days. I left ARES to help start a failed allince called TANK. I returned to ARES after 2.5 months with some new experiance and ideas. During the last elections I ran for gov and was elected DoD but ARES had a few gov vacencies. Joe put his faith in me by naming me VP not long ago. I am happy to have this chance to serve ARES and answer all your questions.

Thanks Lord Kresden