Neo Olympia activates MDPs.

Vasili Markov

"Oh, FFS" was LeVentNoir's official response. "If New Cymru was ignorant of the borders, it was their fault. If they were not ignorant of the borders, it is still their fault, but of a greater magnitude. With the activation of war across most of the australian continent, our EEZ waters are now closed to Australian civilian vessels as well as military vessels of any nation."

"I would love to see the combatants duke it out (I don't like either of them), however, for appearances I feel I must say that diplomacy must be at least attempted, before shots are fired.

"General news reports I'm getting are that no shots have been fired and that the most the soldiers are doing are trading Mocas and Cafe Latte's while awaiting new instructions from their higher echelon command staff... My soldiers are asking me when do we invade Australian Republic because they feel left out."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Various Imperial Top-Aides are in the hospital in critical condition, from first crushing their faces inward with the force of a massive face-palm and then compounding the various resulting fractures by laughing until oxygen deprivation took them into unconsciousness.

On a related note, the Imperium agrees with Dragonisia.

The Chairman appeared on live camera before the world, "Either both sides of this conflict stops this nonsense or I'm going to use the entirity of the missile web on both of them. I want both heads of state in my office in 24 hours. We're going to sort this out the good old fashioned way, on pen and paper. C'mon kids, you're making the tweens in your middle schools look more mature. I call for an immediate ceasefire on the part of all sides, now.. and a movement of all forces to their initial staging positions before this crisis began."

"Might I add we think this would be an excessive waste of missiles, but seeing as no one else in this region seems to be the slightest bit concerned with wasting men or military equipment we figured we'll just hop on that bandwagon to.. so... yeah. Paper.. pens anyone?"

Luis De Luit: "Excuse me? Do you so lightly treat with rulers of world powers? Perhaps you believe that your superior military strength also gives you the right to play moral authority over all of Australasia? Did you think before you spoke, that just perhaps, one did not summon leaders of free and independent nations as one would bad children? Clearly, Dragonisia's Chairman has forgotten the lessons of the past, when one actually spoke carefully, and used diplomacy to achieve their means, rather than very unsubtle attempts at bullying people into line with their own vision of the way things should be."

The Chairman appeared on live camera before the world, "Either both sides of this conflict stops this nonsense or I'm going to use the entirity of the missile web on both of them. I want both heads of state in my office in 24 hours. We're going to sort this out the good old fashioned way, on pen and paper. C'mon kids, you're making the tweens in your middle schools look more mature. I call for an immediate ceasefire on the part of all sides, now.. and a movement of all forces to their initial staging positions before this crisis began."

"Might I add we think this would be an excessive waste of missiles, but seeing as no one else in this region seems to be the slightest bit concerned with wasting men or military equipment we figured we'll just hop on that bandwagon to.. so... yeah. Paper.. pens anyone?"

Even if you are apart of the Australasian Coalition, we find it extremely amusing and laughable that you think you can order sovereign nations around. What you seem to not realize is that most of the people you're dealing with currently opted to keep their sovereignty, if you know what I mean.

RE: The responses to his statements...

"Hey, I only call them as I see them. And a little bit of a sense of humor on the part of some would go a long way to defusing conflicts. I doubt there is anyone in the Pacific who thinks that this situation makes much sense."

Luis: "I appreciate a sense of humor. What I do not appreciate is the threats of using the missile-web of Dragonisia to force two powers to the peace table on your terms, or the potential effects it would have on my country and its economy."