Neo Olympia activates MDPs.

Vasili Markov

As a consequence of the recent invasion and annexation of half of our territory by New Cymru a state of war exists between Neo Olympia and New Cymru. Neo Olympia would like to invoke the MDP clauses of the dragon bloc, the world congress and the AC to assist us in recovering our territory.

We will not stand idly by and allow our imperialistic neighbours take our land and we will fight them for every inch of

Even the situation between ourselves and Tanis have cooled down, and the Empire is no friend of the South Pacific. How is that we are able to negotiate peace, yet the Australian region, supposedly one of the most "united" in the world, cannot? This is a highly amusing situation

OOC: Well it will be a major incident. And I did post repeatedly in the map claim threads and in my factbook.

OOC: Even I, a mapmaker, missed your posts.

IC: Immediately activating MDPs for an incident that can be solved diplomatically is a sign of militartisic behavior. It is YOU who do not make sense.

OOC: Even I, a mapmaker, missed your posts.

IC: Immediately activating MDPs for an incident that can be solved diplomatically is a sign of militartisic behavior. It is YOU who do not make sense.

He has crossed my border in force. I have a right to defend the sovereignty of my borders.

Most of the international community did not even know that those were "your" borders.
How can it be disregard if they didn't even know?

If the international community is truly that inept to not know the borders of a nation, and is then complaining when that nation defends the borders that it has put forth and no one has ever argued against, then the fault lies with the international community, not Neo Olympia.

OOC: You know, this could have all gone under the rug and not been a major dramatic incident if you had simply pm'd him with the facts, and corrected his mistake politely. Instead, you've succeeded in over-dramatizing an honest mistake, and thus have made our collective head-aches alittle bit bigger. Now we have to deal with this in the open, instead of letting him simply re-write his post to cancel it and its affects. Thanks.

If the international community is truly that inept to not know the borders of a nation, and is then complaining when that nation defends the borders that it has put forth and no one has ever argued against, then the fault lies with the international community, not Neo Olympia.

We are not blaming Neo Olympia, nor are we blaming New Cymru. Someone obviously misinformed someone, somewhere, but neither do we believe this violation was deliberate.

OOC: You know, this could have all gone under the rug and not been a major dramatic incident if you had simply pm'd him with the facts, and corrected his mistake politely. Instead, you've succeeded in over-dramatizing an honest mistake, and thus have made our collective head-aches alittle bit bigger. Now we have to deal with this in the open, instead of letting him simply re-write his post to cancel it and its affects. Thanks.

OOC: Well his troops will be stopped when he gets to a city or a garrisoned town. And the first thing is is likely to get is a "what on the earth are you doing?".

OOC: Well his troops will be stopped when he gets to a city or a garrisoned town. And the first thing is is likely to get is a "what on the earth are you doing?".

OOC: you missed the entire point...if you hadn't kicked up a ruckus, he could have edited the original post and completely erased it. Now that you've brought others into it, it has to be considered canon.

The Chairman appeared on live camera before the world, "Either both sides of this conflict stops this nonsense or I'm going to use the entirity of the missile web on both of them. I want both heads of state in my office in 24 hours. We're going to sort this out the good old fashioned way, on pen and paper. C'mon kids, you're making the tweens in your middle schools look more mature. I call for an immediate ceasefire on the part of all sides, now.. and a movement of all forces to their initial staging positions before this crisis began."

"Might I add we think this would be an excessive waste of missiles, but seeing as no one else in this region seems to be the slightest bit concerned with wasting men or military equipment we figured we'll just hop on that bandwagon to.. so... yeah. Paper.. pens anyone?"

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex