Cataclysm declares war on Commonly United Marooners

Vilien

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

war1.png

Wow, all I have to say is fail. Your guy attacked us first, he defended himself, then he got coky and attacked another one, but thats not a reason to declare war.

war2.png

You attacked US FIRST, if you want a war, ok, fine, a war it is. A simple message would have sufficed. We have had problems in the past, but peace was declared, and the misunderstanding was put behind us. YOU are the person dragging this out, not us.

You attacked US FIRST, if you want a war, ok, fine, a war it is. A simple message would have sufficed. We have had problems in the past, but peace was declared, and the misunderstanding was put behind us. YOU are the person dragging this out, not us.

Alright, get your facts straight. We declared war on you before he attacked your nation. We never said that we had a valid casus belli, we sure as hell don't.

Wrong again. Your DoW was posted today, if you take another look at my post, he declared YESTERDAY.

He declared after the DoW was posted. I have no idea why you think this was posted today.

That gives you even less of a reason to attack us then.

Reading is an important skill, I've found.

We never said that we had a valid casus belli, we sure as hell don't.

as far as i can tell, this 1-person thing timing with the CB doesn't matter. There is a post in Cataclysm's Embassy dated 3/2/09 where he mentioned CUM blitz raiding one of them, so this definitely isn't a recent occurrence.

The Commonly United Marooners will not be taken lightly. Cataclysm feels like the victim, then they'll wish they weren't lying.

I say, I find it that you're a very sad individual. Declaring war on us will only lead you no where. This whole thread is considered phail! But if you have no other means of reasoning, war is all you have left... Fight on! We will not show mercy...

The Commonly United Marooners will not be taken lightly. Cataclysm feels like the victim, then they'll wish they weren't lying.

I say, I find it that you're a very sad individual. Declaring war on us will only lead you no where. This whole thread is considered phail! But if you have no other means of reasoning, war is all you have left... Fight on! We will not show mercy...

This whole thread is "phail"? Well, looks like we've lost the game. Everyone go home, Vyper says our thread is "phail".

Groan...too many puns.

Good luck on this war. Though I must say, it looks like TRG and OB are looking to protect CUM from being wiped away.

Sorry for the late response on this one, but no, OB won't protect them. No puns here ;)

Yeah......... CUM merged with UN, so its best for y'all to just declare peace, The UN doesn't want to war, but you need to stop attacking members of the former CUM alliance because they are now members of The UN, nice job on the war guys, but its over now :).

-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Damian