CyberNations Raspberry Awards

TheStig

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread Updated.

I would like to again remind you that the following categories are now closed due to the maximum nominations having been reached:

- Most Embarassing Player

- Worst Mistake

There are still TWO spaces for new category suggestions, however they must be given within the next two hours (midnight GMT) as by that point it will only be 24 hours until nominations close altogether and voting commences.

Actually i think that looks cool, that rubber ducky smoking a cigar is too cool for words :awesome:

But... the cursive "Dont Tread on us"... and the white-black gradients... It hurts :P

Edited by sp1ky

I think another category should be "Funniest topic of the year," and I would like to nominate this for the little GGA discussion that starts on about page 4 or 5.

I would like to nominate myself for the ugliest avatar.

herbertez9.jpg

You sir may be the only one with any chance of beating me, yet I shall still win.

Edited by Nintenderek

For worst mistake, What about the small alliance that bandwagoned against GATO in their most recent war, and ended up having to surrender.

Edit: found it. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=21648

Order of Feudalistic Security

Edited by DinendelDucky

How about a category that's like "Most likely to dump logs on the OWF that really only end up making you look silly?"

Blizzardman and Kurushio come to mind among many others...

OOOOOOOHHHH I got it!

"Most likely to whore themselves on IRC for political gain" Please?????

Edited by apriland

How about a category that's like "Most likely to post logs on the OWF that really only end up making you look silly?"

Blizzardman and Kurushio come to mind among many others...

Don't forget Jonathan Brookbank.

And Madmonkey, for the fake factor.

Edited by bigwoody

Thread Updated. Category suggestions now closed. Voting will commence in approximately 14 and a half hours from the point of this post, (10pm GMT).

Any more nominations you wish to add must be done before 9:30pm. Keep the nominations rolling in, still plenty of space in a number of categories.

For worst mistake, What about the small alliance that bandwagoned against GATO in their most recent war, and ended up having to surrender.

Edit: found it. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=21648

Order of Feudalistic Security

Lol, I remember that and since I was the leader of SOAP at the time, I remember that we were going to upgrade our PIAT into a stronger treaty....when that happened, I'm glad we didn't.