Spring TOOL cleaning...

From the desk littered with piles of paperwork of TOOL Hand of Foreign Affairs....

It is that time again. TOOL has a policy of if you don't post in a month you get removed. I'd like to give a shout out to the orange sphere because all your embassies are active. The rest, shame on you. List by color sphere, if you don't have a diplomat come over by March 15th, the embassy will be closed down and removed.

Aqua

The Democratic Order

Purple

Nebula-X

Invicta

Black

Sparta

=WE=

Blue

Genesis

Atlantic Empire

Aurora Borealis

Neuva Vida

Greenland Republic

Global Democratic Alliance

Brown

Carpe Diem

Green

VE

GPA

Maroon

The Order of Halsa

GOD

Multi Color

CCC

Pink

Wolfpack

Tl;dr: Read the post, it isn't that long.

Edited by Salmia

Well, I tipped three of those alliances off.

I know from experience from the other side of this situation (I was CCC's ambassador to TOOL for three and a half months), TOOL treats its diplos very well. If you don't have a diplo at TOOL, I do suggest you send one. :)

GPA had a great idea there, huh? Everyone should do this.

GPA isn't the first to have done this. I've seen it done by alliances before and it is policy to do it every once in a while. :P

Actually, nobody on Yellow except VA wanted anything to do with us in the first place :ph34r: Well, except alliances that no longer exist.

Whereas with Orange, we have quite a few alliances with embassies. Although I admit that our Embassy Hall needs moar Vanguard. :awesome:

o/ Orange.

Edited by Uralica