UN is fail declaration of war

Britanicca

Today at precisely 11 minutes past 3 a recruitment message was sent from the alliance UN to a nation of the alliance UN is fail breaching our(my) sovereignty so UN is fail has been left with no choice but to declare itself in a state of war with the alliance of UN.

Surrender terms

none.

are you serious??

serious? you will be attacked for that comment and yes i am deadly serious, you have violated my sovereignty and will pay the consequences.

I really don't think this is necessary...I can speak from experience and tell you how hard it is to build up an alliance, especially without Standard Edition backing. UN got stabbed in the back by their founder, but NaonMatrix is working very hard to make them respectable. They had some crazy members who did a lot of damage but they are rebuilding. Give 'em a chance.

I really don't think this is necessary...I can speak from experience and tell you how hard it is to build up an alliance, especially without Standard Edition backing. UN got stabbed in the back by their founder, but NaonMatrix is working very hard to make them respectable. They had some crazy members who did a lot of damage but they are rebuilding. Give 'em a chance.

he is attacking becuase someone sent him a recruiting message.

thats all

Wow, why does nearly everyone dislike UN this round, what did they do wrong this round??

I know mostly everyone disliked UN because of their former leader, but seriously, there is no excuse for declaring on a hated alliance because of just a recruiting message.

An alliance of one, with its only member just joining today, plans to defeat UN. Interesting, to say the least.

and the way UN fights?.. he just may succeed.

Wow, why does nearly everyone dislike UN this round, what did they do wrong this round??

I know mostly everyone disliked UN because of their former leader, but seriously, there is no excuse for declaring on a hated alliance because of just a recruiting message.

A UN member attacked on of our smallers. all the reason I need. ((shrugs))

An alliance of one, with its only member just joining today, plans to defeat UN. Interesting, to say the least.

That's about all you need to defeat UN really.

serious? you will be attacked for that comment and yes i am deadly serious, you have violated my sovereignty and will pay the consequences.

I have some advice for you; when you post a DoW, make sure that you actually attack the alliance in-game.

Today at precisely 11 minutes past 3 a recruitment message was sent from the alliance UN to a nation of the alliance UN is fail breaching our(my) sovereignty so UN is fail has been left with no choice but to declare itself in a state of war with the alliance of UN.

Surrender terms

none.

Seems like someone is mimicking my style...interesting, to say the least.

Franz, no one could ever take your style, there is no need to worry :). And on a separate note The Red Guard declare war on UN is Fail for the reason of: Being a n00b.

Someone sees the light of UN fail. I'm BEazy and I approve this message, plus my very own message:

I suggest UN's allies abandon UN. UN is not going to last the whole round. I don't care if EE is running it or who ever else. UN has to much of that original fail in it, to be even average. Plus they suck at war and Diplomacy.