Few announcements from Manchuria

Sir Keshav IV

cn-ma34.gif

First off all lets get things straight-

Manchuria is against this completely needless war raging Asia. To the aggressors I am not happy at what you did. Whoever it may be as there is alot of name calling going around saying Dragonisia launched or did not. It does not make us happy that war was the only way to solve problems. As this war is fought between Nuclear super powers and as we have allies on both sides we have decided to come up with the Anti-Nuclear Doctrine-

The Anti-Nuclear Doctrine

Preamble-

The Manchuria National Company have decided after the last nuclear war to follow this doctrine for global peace and anti-nuclear weapons.

Article 1-

Nuclear weapons are a devastation to this planet. We are an eco-friendly company and as such we have decreed that we shall never use nuclear weapons in a war unless we are fired by an ICBM weapon or Chemical/Biological Weapon.

Article 2-

If our allies at war against one another we have decreed that we will stay neutral in all possible ways. But, if any ICBM, Chemical or Biological weapon is launched against our ally it will be an automatic declaration of war from Manchuria. We are against these weapons and we shall fight against nations that use this as a first strike weapon.

Article 3-

If any of these missiles are fired it also means Manchuria shall fire back ICBM's in revenge. Consider this a warning, we are not happy on how they are used as toys and we shall defend an ally who has to go through the pain of being nuked by nuking the aggressor nation.

Article 4-

If Manchuria does use the ICBM as a first strike in a war then this document is considered void. Otherwise there are no cancellation clauses of this document.

Signed-

Managing Director- Keshav

Also, we shall be neutral in the current war on reasons which shall be kept private.

Have a good day-

OOC: I wont be here this full week and Ill be away from the computer to RP a full scale war.

"What shall Manchuria do it GTI goes to war, as that seems inevitable? We do suspect our installtion to come under attack if the aggressors go to a full-out war with our many installations thought the globe. No doupt we shall require to....temporarly...re-tool factories (including other countires' ones) for the war effort.

"We hope you understand."

OOC: Hopefully they won't attack all the installations. ;)

It includes nuclear weapons. Yes.

ooc: But you don’t have nukes ingame, no uranium trade, or a Manhattan project. Since you don't have any of these I’m gonna have to say you don’t have nukes, but you're claiming to have them so people will think twice before they nuke you. However any nation with semi decent intelligence system can see that you're bluffing.

ooc: It sounds to me like you're saying you have them now. That’s why Slavorussia asked if Manchuria has them, not will you have them in the future. If you're saying you don't have a nuclear weapon now then I don’t have anything against this announcement.