A Snake In The Dirt

Burning Glory

Of course I am having fun. I am actually playing the game. lol

I am playing the game and get this fun conversation as a side benefit :)

The politics are what makes the game fun, and the people who lack in the brain cells on the forums.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that you weren't playing. I just don't enjoy reading a bunch of arguing, it gives me in a downer. :(

The politics are what makes the game fun
Agreed. politics do enhance the game play

I'm so glad you have documented me disagreeing with your opinion. How long have you been attempting to label it as flaming?

And turn me into the admins for my lack of tact and flaming? Please do so if you feel like it, nothing will come of it.

Spouting off numbers is a good way to make yourself seem more intelligent than you are though, I remember doing it when I had just started playing. If you pretend something has happened more than it actually has, it really has happened that much right!?!? When we actually look at your numbers, there's around 40 people who frequent this part of the forums. I don't think every one of them has messaged you, sorry though :/

You have won? If you seriously don't know my nation name after all of the obvious hints I have given, it is rather sad.

Please, link to my nation. I would love to see what you have come up with.

I don't have to show anyone respect, I just have to stay within the forum rules and I do just that, I don't even walk a fine line. If the mods wish to say otherwise, that's fine.

Nice job using the buzz word of flaming to attempt to lower people's respect of me though.

I respect those who deserve my respect.

I love how I have forced you to become coherent though it makes me happy. My goal of the round has been completed, I can actually read what you are saying!

You must not of read what i said or you didn't comprehend it, I said no where in there that your disagreeing with my opinion.

I said, " Disagreeing is one thing but you are flaming every post i make." Meaning your not disagreeing but instead flaming every post i make (I keep for getting to slow it down). :wacko:

To imply that only 40 people visit this side is not only ignorant on your part but also an understatement. There are topics in here that have

up wards of 4000 views and most around the 400 or 500 mark. Do you know how many time 40 nations would have to view the same topic to get those kinds of numbers.

I really don't care what your thought is or if you believe me or not, but it was good to hear that you do lie.

You have given no hint at all, in fact you completely ignore the post where i ask for your nations name.

But if you have given hints lets hear what they were.....Give them to me again :) Oh and don't worry, lol! I have your nations name.

And I don't have to use the so called BUZZ word for you, I have all the proof I need and the fact that everyone else, even your friends have agreed is just topping on the cake (flamer).

Also your doing a fine job of lowering peoples respect of your self all on your own I have no part in on that, you've shown your character on many of your post.

Your coherent statement makes no sense, but you can use my big words anytime you like....must feel good to put on those big boy pants and sport them around,

even if they do belong to someone else. And obviously you can't read what I'm say as your first statement was an utter failure and incorrect.

One last thing.......At 15 you have a lot to learn, yeah I found out how old you are as well.

Guess you can take off the big boy pants now, the shows over!

BG.

As far as our treaties go.....Well you seem to have quite a few yourself! But its not like no other AA's have treaties, no just us here at TPF....the bullies and meanies of TE.

it took me a while to check this out, but i looked through our "extensive" list of treaties... we have two. Oddly enough, neither of which are with TPF.

it took me a while to check this out, but i looked through our "extensive" list of treaties... we have two. Oddly enough, neither of which are with TPF.

LOL, well I guess your right the 8 or 10 I was thinking about was before you merged with NAAC, but your right you only have 2 now.

As far as whats with TPF well you should ask Bill, he will have to make that call of what we have discussed in private several weeks ago.

He is one of the few friends I have left in NAAW, the others left after the war. Oddly enough, we have a MADP with one group of them. ;)

BG.

You read my mind. :blush:

Also, TPF: Instead of making yourselves seem all tough and in charge, you look like wannabe grammar Nazis. You're makings fools out of yourselves. You made your point in your first post, stop replying to the flaming.

All I hear is "BARK BARK BARK" and then I go look at how many treaties you have and there is no bite.

Talk about someone with no bite...

Talk about someone with no bite...

No bite?

Yeah so me fighting in a ton of wars for the past 3 rounds really means I have no bite. I don't treaty 23 people so I can save my $@! if theres ever a conflict. I'm the first one to start planning one. I may have peaced out of the BW conflict without fighting much but only because i felt it was best for my alliance. I was in the original group for judgment and my alliance was responsible for genius last round.

Your right. I have no bite.

You must not of read what i said or you didn't comprehend it, I said no where in there that your disagreeing with my opinion.

I said, " Disagreeing is one thing but you are flaming every post i make." Meaning your not disagreeing but instead flaming every post i make (I keep for getting to slow it down). :wacko:

To imply that only 40 people visit this side is not only ignorant on your part but also an understatement. There are topics in here that have

up wards of 4000 views and most around the 400 or 500 mark. Do you know how many time 40 nations would have to view the same topic to get those kinds of numbers.

I really don't care what your thought is or if you believe me or not, but it was good to hear that you do lie.

You have given no hint at all, in fact you completely ignore the post where i ask for your nations name.

But if you have given hints lets hear what they were.....Give them to me again :) Oh and don't worry, lol! I have your nations name.

And I don't have to use the so called BUZZ word for you, I have all the proof I need and the fact that everyone else, even your friends have agreed is just topping on the cake (flamer).

Also your doing a fine job of lowering peoples respect of your self all on your own I have no part in on that, you've shown your character on many of your post.

Your coherent statement makes no sense, but you can use my big words anytime you like....must feel good to put on those big boy pants and sport them around,

even if they do belong to someone else. And obviously you can't read what I'm say as your first statement was an utter failure and incorrect.

One last thing.......At 15 you have a lot to learn, yeah I found out how old you are as well.

Guess you can take off the big boy pants now, the shows over!

BG.

You would of course call it flaming, because that is the way you attempt to play it off. I can't be a person just disagreeing with most things you do, I have to be a flamer.

If you would read, you would see that I had posted that 40 people visit this area on a regular basis. I might be off by hundreds, but 40 people READ and reply to every thread and don't just read the OP. I'm sorry I didn't clarify enough for you to understand.

And you clearly don't have my nation name, or you would have attacked me by now. Honestly, you aren't luring me out or something, it's just sad that you are attempting to and pretending that you do. I know my nation's name obviously, so please, let it all out and tell me. And please, you do realize that no one will respect you because you have signed 23 treaties. When they realize that you will not honor any of them unless it helps you out, you will start to lose allies. What good is your alliance if they will never fight for their allies who are on the losing side?

Oddly enough I am 22. The person who you were talking to I have known since they were 15 and I was 19 (I turn 23 in April). Nice job checking your facts though and attempting to stalk me, it really isn't working. I don't appreciate you contacting friends of mine to attempt to learn personal information about me, that is completely inappropriate. You seem to pride yourself on being old but when it comes to acting like it, you post like a child would and you don't seem to be as old as you would like to believe you are. Edit: Although you might not have tried to get personal information out as your primary goal, clearly it was important to you when you make a post like "OMG OMG HES 15 WE CANT VALUE HIS WORD NOW"

Edit: There's no author's rights in the OWF, at least last I checked (I could quite possibly be wrong on this though).

Here's the logs.

<FV[steelers]> I've known him since i was 15

<FV[steelers]> I'm turning 19.

<FV[steelers]> He's an old friend.

Note the lack of mention of my name at all. I was not given anymore of the conversation before its asked, just enough to prove what I am saying. If he wants to produce actual logs that disprove that, then by all means, go ahead.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Oddly enough I am 22. The person who you were talking to I have known since they were 15 and I was 19 (I turn 23 in April). Nice job checking your facts though and attempting to stalk me, it really isn't working. I don't appreciate you contacting friends of mine to attempt to learn personal information about me, that is completely inappropriate. You seem to pride yourself on being old but when it comes to acting like it, you post like a child would and you don't seem to be as old as you would like to believe you are.

Here's the logs.

Wow. That's pretty low of you, BG. Even if he was flaming, you don't need personal information.

Enough with the freaking talking. What are you guys too scared to loose your precious infra that you will lose in a month!? If you're gonna troll declare on a nation first or make sure you know that alliance knows you hate them. This is not to BG this to everyone. Enough talking lets see some rolling. and for gods sake enough with the freaking treaties. Do we all need some anarchy around here?

That is all

This thread. THIS THREAD.

lol ok i have to ask about your sig. i noticed nothing happened thursday, so what is this happening this thursday?? i've been seeing it all around the forum lol

EDIT: nvm... it's in feb... but still, i want to know

Edited by Sethly

Wow. That's pretty low of you, BG. Even if he was flaming, you don't need personal information.

I didn't ask for personal information, and really don't see where you get that out of this.

You would of course call it flaming, because that is the way you attempt to play it off. I can't be a person just disagreeing with most things you do, I have to be a flamer.

If you would read, you would see that I had posted that 40 people visit this area on a regular basis. I might be off by hundreds, but 40 people READ and reply to every thread and don't just read the OP. I'm sorry I didn't clarify enough for you to understand.

And you clearly don't have my nation name, or you would have attacked me by now. Honestly, you aren't luring me out or something, it's just sad that you are attempting to and pretending that you do. I know my nation's name obviously, so please, let it all out and tell me. And please, you do realize that no one will respect you because you have signed 23 treaties. When they realize that you will not honor any of them unless it helps you out, you will start to lose allies. What good is your alliance if they will never fight for their allies who are on the losing side?

Oddly enough I am 22. The person who you were talking to I have known since they were 15 and I was 19 (I turn 23 in April). Nice job checking your facts though and attempting to stalk me, it really isn't working. I don't appreciate you contacting friends of mine to attempt to learn personal information about me, that is completely inappropriate. You seem to pride yourself on being old but when it comes to acting like it, you post like a child would and you don't seem to be as old as you would like to believe you are. Edit: Although you might not have tried to get personal information out as your primary goal, clearly it was important to you when you make a post like "OMG OMG HES 15 WE CANT VALUE HIS WORD NOW"

Edit: There's no author's rights in the OWF, at least last I checked (I could quite possibly be wrong on this though).

Here's the logs.

Note the lack of mention of my name at all. I was not given anymore of the conversation before its asked, just enough to prove what I am saying. If he wants to produce actual logs that disprove that, then by all means, go ahead.

LOL! Your 22? Hmmm who would of thought.....

I'm not the only one calling it flaming (Flamer) read through the post, everybody is calling it flaming.

Your comment, "When we actually look at your numbers, there's around 40 people who frequent this part of the forums. I don't think every one of them has messaged you, sorry though."

You said nothing about who post, and the fact that you admitted you were off by hundreds means you lost again! Back step some more.....

Again Where are the hints, more lies more back steps! Just admit it you don't want me to have your nations name. If your scared, say your scared. But I do have it :D

Oh and I think my friends know who has their back, just as they have mine.....But go ahead put it to the test! And what allies do we have on the losing side? Give you a hint; NONE!

Your comment," Edit: Although you might not have tried to get personal information out as your primary goal, clearly it was important to you when you make a post like "OMG OMG HES 15 WE CANT VALUE HIS WORD NOW"."

GOOD to see you went back and edited your post, guess you knew i would post the whole convo to prove you were a lier and fabricating things. The cats out of the bag now, but go ahead

and keep back stepping and telling lies. You sink to a new low with every post you make, back step that!

And finially.....I will not be posting to anymore of your replies, you have showed your true character in front of hundreds and there is nothing you could say

or do that will back you up, no amount of back stepping or lies will undo the damage you have done to your self. Not even your famous, "I'm drunk whats your excuse."

line will work. I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, but anyone who reads my post knows I try to be fair and as polite as possible. They also know

that you are the one stalking me and flaming me, and all I've tried to do is give defense to your constant harassment. Its people like you that ruin a great game.

So go a head and get the last word in.......You deserve it.

You do know that a lot of people have been reading your posts and have been talking about how ridiculous your being? I'm pretty sure no one would say it to your face anyway. I guess I am though :D

Also, BG I will post the convo about him if thats what you want:

<BurningGlory[TPF]> your boy jumped in and ran his mouth

<FV[steelers]> But this has NOTHING to do with my post

<BurningGlory[TPF]> downing your aa

<FV[steelers]> So i don't get why your bringing it up.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well your defending him it apperas

<FV[steelers]> He didn't do anything wrong

<BurningGlory[TPF]> yes he did

<BurningGlory[TPF]> he downed your aa

<FV[steelers]> No, he didn't.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and said he left

<BurningGlory[TPF]> yes he did

<FV[steelers]> Proof?

<BurningGlory[TPF]> you can find it

<BurningGlory[TPF]> look through

<BurningGlory[TPF]> the post about the war

<BurningGlory[TPF]> thats how his flaming me started

<BurningGlory[TPF]> ask bill

<BurningGlory[TPF]> he is a friend of mine

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and the reason TPF didn't join against you

<BurningGlory[TPF]> also BG

<FV[steelers]> he posted against NAAW

<FV[steelers]> not me.

<FV[steelers]> idc if he likes my alliance.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well thats how this started

<FV[steelers]> he's a very good friend of mine and our friendship doesn't revolve around this game

<BurningGlory[TPF]> i was defending your aa

<FV[steelers]> Okay

<FV[steelers]> Well thank you

<FV[steelers]> But

<BurningGlory[TPF]> he started talking crap to me

<FV[steelers]> I have a problem with your posts

<FV[steelers]> thats why i commented on them

<FV[steelers]> You need to stop correcting everyones grammar

<FV[steelers]> like you're the CN teacher

<BurningGlory[TPF]> your letting your friendship with him blid that he is the one stalking me

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and flaming me

<FV[steelers]> Thats not my fault

<FV[steelers]> he's not in my alliance

<FV[steelers]> i have no control over him

<BurningGlory[TPF]> I could have him banned from the fourms

<BurningGlory[TPF]> but i'm not wanting that

<FV[steelers]> okay then ban him? I don't understand what you want from me. I don't own him.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> i'm not going to do that, i just want you to have some respect for someone that stood up for your aa

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and how this whole thing started with him

<FV[steelers]> The problem with your alliance is the fact that you have too many friends. this game is about WAR and i simply commented on it. You can't play this like CN:S its TE.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> and i can't help that i have to many friends

<FV[steelers]> This game isn't about friends

<BurningGlory[TPF]> its about being ranked #1

<FV[steelers]> no its not.

<FV[steelers]> its about war.

<FV[steelers]> unlike CN:S

<BurningGlory[TPF]> do you want to see the pm i got from the admin

<FV[steelers]> You war your way to the top.

<FV[steelers]> No, i don't.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> the goal of the game is to rank the #1 nation

<FV[steelers]> Yep, and you get there by fighting

<BurningGlory[TPF]> not about waring

<FV[steelers]> not making friends

<FV[steelers]> and holding hands

<BurningGlory[TPF]> sure it happens

<FV[steelers]> now if you'll excuse me, i'm done with this conversation. I have done nothing wrong.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well as i said in my post you guys a quite a few treaties your self

<FV[steelers]> 2 treaties

<FV[steelers]> you have over 20.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> i'm not saying you have

<BurningGlory[TPF]> i counted 5

<BurningGlory[TPF]> for you

<FV[steelers]> Wow 5.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well anyways

<FV[steelers]> Thats so much.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well i didn't go all the way back but....you get my point

<BurningGlory[TPF]> half of our treaties are naps

<FV[steelers]> It doesn't matter.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> anyway i'm not here to argue

<BurningGlory[TPF]> i just wanted you to know i was a friend

<BurningGlory[TPF]> talk to bill

<BurningGlory[TPF]> or BG

<BurningGlory[TPF]> they will let you know

<FV[steelers]> But my post isn't against you personally.

<FV[steelers]> so

<FV[steelers]> theres no point in this.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> ok, cool

<BurningGlory[TPF]> well nite

So, so ridiculous.