A Snake In The Dirt

Burning Glory

I have found there is a Nation/person either acting alone or as head of his Alliance, trying to bring harm to TPF.

This nation/person is going around trying to gather a group of AA's to attack my Alliance.

Let there be no mistake when i say this, TPF has many friends and Allies and above all, each nation will gladly kill infra

and fight to the death to destroy those whom come against us, as we would for our Allies!

BG.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By now any action would be most welcome. I'm bored to death by this round. Had really exspected more action.

lol wow, were you somehow not involved at all with the judgment war and the most recent, whatever-people-are-calling-it war??

I have found there is a Nation/person either acting alone or as head of his Alliance, trying to bring harm to TPF.

This nation/person is going around trying to gather a group of AA's to attack my Alliance.

Let there be no mistake when i say this, TPF has many friends and Allies and above all, each nation will gladly kill infra

and fight to the death to destroy those whom come against us, as we would for our Allies!

BG.

Have you found out who this is?

You didn't mention that TPF is in the white front :P

Thanks for the support guys!

I do know who it is and he has been warned, but you know how some people are....They just don't know when to let it be.

As always TPF has your back as well.

BG.

I'm enjoying this round though I must admit, I've been very nice on my raids. Even when they desire war.. I've been merciful. I prefer to continue this trend personally but I will lay down my nation for TPF AND her allies :)

oo/ TPF

oo/ our allies and supporters :)

oo\ farewell to those who plot :P

Thats not very nice. TPF IS :awesome:

TPF also likes to sign with everyone so they never have to fight in anything other than a beatdown.

Convenient? Why indeed it is.

I lol'd

Your overthinking way to much BG, it's all in your head.

Also, he is a she and not the leader of the alliance :P

-CFF

LOL, well i don't think the source would lie to me as he is one of my best friends in the game and he does have the logs.

So look at it how you want but as far as any of it goes rather in my head or not, when you play with fire you get BURNING GLORY!

BG.

Please kill TPF whoever you are. We (the global community) will be much better off.

LOL, You little flamer! I think you are stalking me and at the very least flaming my post.

I didn't know you represented the global community, wonder what they would think about that!

TPF also likes to sign with everyone so they never have to fight in anything other than a beat down.

Convenient? Why indeed it is.

This one really made me laugh, have you not looked around? Treaties are all over planet Steve.

There are currently 44 AA's that we have no treaty with and most if not all of them respect us because we give respect

and try to make the game fun. This is TE but contrary to the belief of some people this is not just about war and fighting.

There is a goal to the game and with that in mind, this doesn't mean people can't be friends or at the very least be friendly.

Also No matter the war, no matter the AA, no matter the reason, there is alway a correct and honorable way to conduct and handle the situation

and yourself. Good character and politeness goes along way, you should try it once who knows you may even like it.

TPF has never been involved in a beat down, yes a little waring and some exchange of defensive attacks but thats it.

Oh one more thing, I still have yet to get your nations name.....and any time you want a one on one, just pm me *cough* asshat *cough*.

BG.

LOL, You little flamer! I think you are stalking me and at the very least flaming my post.

I didn't know you represented the global community, wonder what they would think about that!

I represent me. Do I have to represent more?

This one really made me laugh, have you not looked around? Treaties are all over planet Steve.

There are currently 44 AA's that we have no treaty with and most if not all of them respect us because we give respect

and try to make the game fun. This is TE but contrary to the belief of some people this is not just about war and fighting.

There is a goal to the game and with that in mind, this doesn't mean people can't be friends or at the very least be friendly.

Also No matter the war, no matter the AA, no matter the reason, there is alway a correct and honorable way to conduct and handle the situation

and yourself. Good character and politeness goes along way, you should try it once who knows you may even like it.

TPF has never been involved in a beat down, yes a little waring and some exchange of defensive attacks but thats it.

Oh one more thing, I still have yet to get your nations name.....and any time you want a one on one, just pm me *cough* asshat *cough*.

BG.

And yes I should challenge a nation in the top 10 to a duel when I'm not even top 100..oh wait..

snip

Classy, with a capital C.

No, really.

Also, I lol'd pretty hard. Anyone who wants to roll TPF won't be cowed by you posting some almost-unintelligible OWF thread.*

If I were doing it, it would actually encourage me... but then I haven't checked my nation in a couple weeks and really don't give a $%&@ about TE in the first place :v:

* - If they can be discouraged by a freaking thread, then they probably aren't worth the freakout. Catch-22ish, eh?

Classy, with a capital C.

No, really.

Also, I lol'd pretty hard. Anyone who wants to roll TPF won't be cowed by you posting some almost-unintelligible OWF thread.*

If I were doing it, it would actually encourage me... but then I haven't checked my nation in a couple weeks and really don't give a $%&@ about TE in the first place :v:

* - If they can be discouraged by a freaking thread, then they probably aren't worth the freakout. Catch-22ish, eh?

So BG when we rolling him?