White Peace

FreedomvilleAT

Yes, you read it right. I have officially talked to the leaders of BW and we have decided that white peace will declared from not only NAAW and BW but all alliances involved in the current war.

This is effective immediately and all nations who fail to follow white peace will be punished accordingly by both sides.

I'm hoping to have better relations with BW in the future and a NAP will be negotiated.

o/ NAAW

o/ BW

o/ White Peace

Thank you for your attention,

FreedomvilleAT,

Co-founder of NAAW

Good to see FV. I was waiting on your return to end these shenanigans.

If both sides want it, it's really that easy to do.

Very impressed by FV's willingness to get this done.

I need a vacation...

Edited by metal

Aww man and I had my targets all picked out for update :jihad:

oh well, guess I gotta find some more nations to tech raid :nuke:

You weren't the only one :D

Glad to see this thing sorted out.

Yes, you read it right. I have officially talked to the leaders of BW and we have decided that white peace will declared from not only NAAW and BW but all alliances involved in the current war.

This is effective immediately and all nations who fail to follow white peace will be punished accordingly by both sides.

I'm hoping to have better relations with BW in the future and a NAP will be negotiated.

o/ NAAW

o/ BW

o/ White Peace

Thank you for your attention,

FreedomvilleAT,

Co-founder of NAAW

I think you folks should have considered it a little more, then, being that we announced that GREAT will do what NAAW does, and then had the ceasefire violated on us and several of our nations nuked only to have peace the next day. To be honest, I signed on today and was shocked by the peace after what I heard last night. Peace the other night would have made sense and I would have been fine with it, peace today, on the other hand, seems odd to me.

As of this post, I am canceling our MDoAP. Glad we could help and thanks for the recognition we deserved. :)

Not that M*A*S*H's attack was warranted, it definitely wasn't, but you folks did help attribute to our being attacked by them since you tried making them think we were going to update attack to scare them. So they preemptively struck us based on information given to them by the enemy, makes sense, I know. Nevertheless, we told you folks that we'd do whatever you did, which M*A*S*H listened to, so since NAAW declined peace, we had the ceasefire violated on us an hour early and several of our nations were nuked for the first time in this conflict. Then the next day NAAW spontaneously wants peace and fails to reassert that GREAT should be getting the same peace, which M*A*S*H should have understood anyway since GREAT announced they were doing what NAAW was doing, so we kept getting hit even after peace was declared until we went wtf?

Glad we stuck our face in the crosshairs for this wonderful friendship. Best of luck to NAAW in its future endeavors.

Edited by George the Great

I think you folks should have considered it a little more, then, being that we announced that GREAT will do what NAAW does, and then had the ceasefire violated on us and several of our nations nuked only to have peace the next day. To be honest, I signed on today and was shocked by the peace after what I heard last night. Peace the other night would have made sense and I would have been fine with it, peace today, on the other hand, seems odd to me.

As of this post, I am canceling our MDoAP. Glad we could help and thanks for the recognition we deserved. :)

Not that M*A*S*H's attack was warranted, it definitely wasn't, but you folks did help attribute to our being attacked by them since you tried making them think we were going to update attack to scare them. So they preemptively struck us based on information given to them by the enemy, makes sense, I know. Nevertheless, we told you folks that we'd do whatever you did, which M*A*S*H listened to, so since NAAW declined peace, we had the ceasefire violated on us an hour early and several of our nations were nuked for the first time in this conflict. Then the next day NAAW spontaneously wants peace and fails to reassert that GREAT should be getting the same peace, which M*A*S*H should have understood anyway since GREAT announced they were doing what NAAW was doing, so we kept getting hit even after peace was declared until we went wtf?

Glad we stuck our face in the crosshairs for this wonderful friendship. Best of luck to NAAW in its future endeavors.

Cancel the treaty, that's the smart thing to do.

Funny thing is, I included you guys in the white peace.

I have done a lot for GREAT and I'm glad you thanked me in this manner. I will remember this for future reference.

Guess "allies" has a different meaning nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...

Figured bumping this was better then yet another new topic.

NAAW: Does This mean you want some more of BW, or has my Archnemesis Bill rerolled and resigned from his position just to attack me? (Cuz that would be awesome, and I would feel extremely special)

Figured bumping this was better then yet another new topic.

NAAW: Does This mean you want some more of BW, or has my Archnemesis Bill rerolled and resigned from his position just to attack me? (Cuz that would be awesome, and I would feel extremely special)

Thats just for me and you before the round ended. :) We didnt get to dance last time.

Thats just for me and you before the round ended. :) We didnt get to dance last time.

Are we human or are we dancers?

My sign is vital, my hands are cold

And I'm on my knees looking for the answer

Are we human or are we dancers?

I'm not much of a dancer Bill.

You leading NAAW these days or did you give that gig up? I'm just tryin to see if this is a NAAW sponsored action so I can report to Shade to formulate a top secret response or somethin.