White Peace

FreedomvilleAT

Arch nemisis are never done, atleast until the rounds up.

Im completely on my own in this :) I just wanted a decent fight before the rounds over and I figured your or beazy would give me one

Agreed.

Let's say I requested this dance with you, instead of the other way around. Would NAAW let it just be that way? I'm sure your aware of our anti-raiding policy and the boys are chompin at the bit. I gotta tell em one way or the other.

Agreed.

Let's say I requested this dance with you, instead of the other way around. Would NAAW let it just be that way? I'm sure your aware of our anti-raiding policy and the boys are chompin at the bit. I gotta tell em one way or the other.

Well thats why I chose to not do an update blitz :) If it were you Id tell them to stand down, as id understand

As far as the "decent fight" goes, your well aware the nation of DominationStation has seen better days. Our ruler has fallen far from the "Harbinger of death, Senator of all that is unholy, etc etc" status we once held. Infact I was even unable to find the strength to muster another run at a Senatorial campaign. With just two improvements to our prior glorious nations name, we don't have much to offer a fresh off the press million dollar funded nation. With that said I will not underestimate the citizens of DominationStation, they do enjoy defending the motherland quite a bit.

Edited by metal

As far as the "decent fight" goes, your well aware the nation of DominationStation has seen better days. Our ruler has fallen far from the "Harbinger of death, Senator of all that is unholy, etc etc" status we once held. Infact I was even unable to find the strength to muster another run at a Senatorial campaign. With just two improvements to our prior glorious nations name, we don't have much to offer a fresh off the press million dollar funded nation. With that said I will not underestimate the citizens of DominationStation, they do enjoy defending the motherland quite a bit.

well as you see im not in great shape either and you were a tad higher in NS so it looked a fair fight. And I have beazy over here cming and air striking the hell out of me

well as you see im not in great shape either and you were a tad higher in NS so it looked a fair fight. And I have beazy over here cming and air striking the hell out of me

There's that word "fair" again. It's best to eliminate that word all together and move forward from there. "Fair" only sets someone up to be disappointed.

I'll see what I can do. You have proven to be a worthy Archnemesis. To rebuild a new nation for the sole purpose of "dancing" with me and another lucky individual I can only say it's been my pleasure to be your Archnemesis.

There's that word "fair" again. It's best to eliminate that word all together and move forward from there. "Fair" only sets someone up to be disappointed.

I'll see what I can do. You have proven to be a worthy Archnemesis. To rebuild a new nation for the sole purpose of "dancing" with me and another lucky individual I can only say it's been my pleasure to be your Archnemesis.

You have by far been my Favorite Nemesis of all time :)

We can dance if we want to

We've got all your life and mine

As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it

Everything'll work out right

I say, we can dance if we want to

We can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine

Is it safe to dance, oh is it safe to dance

Is it safe to dance

Arch nemisis are never done, atleast until the rounds up.

Im completely on my own in this :) I just wanted a decent fight before the rounds over and I figured your or beazy would give me one

Just you vs me Bill? Your boys didn't get the message. Must kill that evil "Balckwater" dude. We can only fight so many NAAW rerolls per round... I think there's an official rule against that somewhere. :P

Edited by metal

ah yes... that. lol nah it was a big misunderstanding.

basically, the leader of an unnamed alliance weaved this web with the hopes of dividing NAAW, who didn't really like him.

so FV is retired and I stepped down from leadership as well

Edited by Sethly

Just you vs me Bill? Your boys didn't get the message. Must kill that evil "Balckwater" dude. We can only fight so many NAAW rerolls per round... I think there's an official rule against that somewhere. :P

To: fartman From: Bill Nye Date: 1/31/2009 6:45:15 AM

Subject: please peace with BW nation

and also, leave it to you to bring up old topics that everyone else had considered settled ;-)

lol

I'm glad you guys haven't lost your touch. I get a surprise from Bill in the Inbox and I'm the one who brings it back up. :D

Thanks for makin this a fun round!

To: fartman From: Bill Nye Date: 1/31/2009 6:45:15 AM

Subject: please peace with BW nation

Well I suppose you'll have to forgive LNH as well then he is no longer in Blackwater Standard yet apart of BW:TE so he does not have clearance to see what we spoke about this topic:

I've sent him the same message.

ah yes... that. lol nah it was a big misunderstanding.

basically, the leader of an unnamed alliance weaved this web with the hopes of dividing NAAW, who didn't really like him.

so FV is retired and I stepped down from leadership as well

This story would have been much cooler if you were actually a spy. I'd ride that out and see what happens. I don't think many folks would buy the story that "NAAW Sethly" was a spy.

baghdadbob.jpg

"Trust me. I am not a spy."

Edited by metal

lol

I'm glad you guys haven't lost your touch. I get a surprise from Bill in the Inbox and I'm the one who brings it back up. :D

Thanks for makin this a fun round!

This story would have been much cooler if you were actually a spy. I'd ride that out and see what happens. I don't think many folks would buy the story that "NAAW Sethly" was a spy.

baghdadbob.jpg

"Trust me. I am not a spy."

aaaahahahaha metal, now i realize just how much i've missed these arguments. it's so refreshing arguing with competent people again; the imbeciles lately have been wearing me down with their lack of logic.

and let me clarify what i meant on you rehashing old arguments. i know Bill attacked you first, i just thought it might have deserved a new thread other than one dating back to our weird war thing. ;-)

i actually had many suggestions to play along with the whole spy thing, just because it would have been so amazing for people to think that a spy made it up to council of the "enemy" alliance without any suspicion at all. it also would have thrown BG through a loop, as he wouldn't even be expecting an actual spy to be there haha