Terms for NAAW

shade0017

NAAW Terms:

1)Removing all sanctions on both parties.

2)Agreeing to never raid Blackwater and Allies again.

3)Agree to not use aggression against Blackwater and allies for the remainder of this round.

4)All booze thats left in their bunker goes to us.

Signed for Blackwater

Shade0017

Signed for M*A*S*H

boomerisgod

Bedford forrest

Energizer

Signed for Genesis

Fisher X of Bear Island

Signed for Common Defense Treaty

Popsumpot of Kuolas States

Signed for Lafayette Escadrille

Hat in the Ring

Edited by shade0017

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a no to me. Lock it up black-hearted Shade.

I'm going to see if I can get an all-inclusive vacation to PSYIENCE included in the next set of terms. I need it after this.

Sounds like a no to me. Lock it up black-hearted Shade.

I'm going to see if I can get an all-inclusive vacation to PSYIENCE included in the next set of terms. I need it after this.

Your welcome anytime man.

We have great mixed drinks that we put it test tubes and beakers

edit had to change the name of the drinks

Edited by KingDingaLing

NAAW Terms:

1)Removing all sanctions on both parties.

2)Agreeing to never raid Blackwater and Allies again.

3)Agree to not use aggression against Blackwater and allies for the remainder of this round.

4)All booze thats left in their bunker goes to us.

Hey...the SHEEP....don't forget the SHEEP.... the cute ones anyways!!!

I wonder what would have happened if we weren't so conservative and went weapons free...

Most likely our inboxes would be cluttered with PMs offering us the opportunity to "make two weak GAs that satisfy [them] (i.e.: [we] drop enough cash), and then send a Peace Offer with an apology," that will incline them to "consider whether accepting [our] Offer." :awesome:

(OOC: I'd link the screenshot of that PM, but I think I remember something about battle reports/nation-to-nation PMs being verboten on the forums. PM me if you want a copy.)

Real close to white peace.

I think i can be quoted on the same sentance!lol.

Frankly, I find that last term disgusting. I personally would never agree to it.

I LOL'D!!!

I frankly find the terms reasonable, and very sad that this just can't end! NAAW has to learn pride is not always shown by force,

nor is retaliation a means to an end!!

Bg.

why didnt you offer these terms yesterday before the attack? we were trying for the same terms and you would have none of it. seems like war-mongering to me.

and popsumpot gives me an interesting thought... i wonder what would have happened if WE weren't so conservative and went weapons free on all nations in your alliance. playing defensive in a war just doesnt have the same feel; we sacrificed a lot to keep blackwater around.

i think fair play took a major hit in this twisted mockery of war.

why didnt you offer these terms yesterday before the attack? we were trying for the same terms and you would have none of it. seems like war-mongering to me.

and popsumpot gives me an interesting thought... i wonder what would have happened if WE weren't so conservative and went weapons free on all nations in your alliance. playing defensive in a war just doesnt have the same feel; we sacrificed a lot to keep blackwater around.

i think fair play took a major hit in this twisted mockery of war.

Because you would not have accepted it yesterday.

Them offer terms to you?

What an outrage!

Also Blacky, I love you.

i wonder what would have happened if WE weren't so conservative and went weapons free on all nations in your alliance. playing defensive in a war just doesnt have the same feel; we sacrificed a lot to keep blackwater around.

LOL. That might be the most hilarious post ever posted during the duration of this event.

Yeah.... terribly conservative by 1) Initiating an attack on a established alliance 2) First-strike nuking that same alliance 3) Being the first to attempt to destroy nukes via spy attacks on that same alliance.

If that's NAAW's definition of "conservative" I can tell why others have taken so much exception to this incident and have stepped in from preventing further NAAW "conservative actions".

If the above actions constitutes "sacrificing to keep us around" - I'd rather you have not.

Speaking as someone who was recently nuked by your alliance, let me just say that the green, glowing citizens of my nation certainly appreciate your self-restraint and sacrifice. :rolleyes:

Edited by Azhrarn

Speaking as someone who was recently nuked by your alliance, let me just say that I certainly appreciate your self-restraint and sacrifice. :rolleyes:

"NAAW Sethly" speaks again.

baghdadbob2.jpg

"Fair is fair, until it happens to us, then fair play has clearly been twisted"

"We may have killed thousands of your men, but what your doing is clearly war-mongering!"

"It is clearly our conservative actions that have kept Blackwater alive. Praise the merciful NAAW"

Because you would not have accepted it yesterday.

Them offer terms to you?

What an outrage!

Also Blacky, I love you.

please refer to this link for further questions, or have someone explain it to you as you obviously didn't comprehend.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44154

"NAAW Sethly" speaks again.

baghdadbob2.jpg

"Fair is fair, until it happens to us, then fair play has clearly been twisted"

"We may have killed thousands of your men, but what your doing is clearly war-mongering!"

"It is clearly our conservative actions that have kept Blackwater alive. Praise the merciful NAAW"

did you see all 150 nations attacking you day 2 of this conflict?

did you see all 150 nations attacking you day 2 of this conflict?

So since not all 150 nations are on our 30 or so you should be commended for your merciful actions???

This just keeps getting better and better.

Bill,

Get this guy a gag order, he's killin' whatever hard work you've put into this. It's gettin ugly.