Terms for NAAW

shade0017

Alright this is getting more and more ridiculous.

Leader's of NAAW, whoever the hell you are, you should be ashamed of yourselves. First, you refuse to respect our sovereignty by tech raiding us. Then when things "escalade", the first thing you do after declaring war on us is !@#$%* and complain about how we're using "unfair" tactics. 48 hours later, you still haven't defeated an alliance a quarter of your size or even mounted a semi-decent update blitz and you're starting to bleed nation strength everywhere like a slaughtered pig. Not to say we haven't taken damage ourselves; I myself am down several hundred infrastructure since this affair started. (Thanks Blacky and others) And you don't half $@! it during a war, so Sethly...just stop posting. It's seriously making us sick to our stomach having to read some of your posts in hopes that NAAW has figured out what this war is about.

Then you offer us some half baked peace treaty that would absolve you of any responsibility of starting this war. Oh yes, you started it; from the first tech raid of us and then the first nuke to fly. Never mind the fact the nuke was launched and our nukes were spied away before even a formal declaration of war with Blackwater. If we had signed that whatever the hell that thing is you posted, we could be at this the very next day. Take some !@#$@#$ responsibility for your actions.

Now our friends and allies have jumped in. Something like 110 wars in 20 minutes. 73 out 131 of your nations are in anarchy and that number is increasing hourly. Whatever, I never was really a statistics person.

Despite all this, we're still willing to sign peace with you guys. The terms are very nearly a white peace. We just want you to stop tech raiding us and our allies. And frankly we're bored fighting you and we want to move on to better things to do with our spare time. I can't guarantee the next terms will be so light.

Or you could bring allies in and we $%&@ their !@#$ up too.

[OOC]Dammit, I wanted to keep things light in TE, but you guys just don't get it.[/OOC]

Edited by Henry

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several very good points have been made here. The terms are fair and honorable to both parties. While of course feelings and issues to debate can be quite valid, they really have no bearing on the terms to end the war. My point is that we can all accept these terms easily enough.

Alright this is getting more and more ridiculous.

Leader's of NAAW, whoever the hell you are, you should be ashamed of yourselves. First, you refuse to respect our sovereignty by tech raiding us. Then when things "escalade", the first thing you do after declaring war on us is !@#$%* and complain about how we're using "unfair" tactics. 48 hours later, you still haven't defeated an alliance a quarter of your size or even mounted a semi-decent update blitz and you're starting to bleed nation strength everywhere like a slaughtered pig. Not to say we haven't taken damage ourselves; I myself am down several hundred infrastructure since this affair started. (Thanks Blacky and others) And you don't half $@! it during a war, so Sethly...just stop posting. It's seriously making us sick to our stomach having to read some of your posts in hopes that NAAW has figured out what this war is about.

Then you offer us some half baked peace treaty that would absolve you of any responsibility of starting this war. Oh yes, you started it; from the first tech raid of us and then the first nuke to fly. Never mind the fact the nuke was launched and our nukes were spied away before even a formal declaration of war with Blackwater. If we had signed that whatever the hell that thing is you posted, we could be at this the very next day. Take some !@#$@#$ responsibility for your actions.

Now our friends and allies have jumped in. Something like 110 wars in 20 minutes. 73 out 131 of your nations are in anarchy and is increasing hourly. Whatever, I never was really a statistics person.

Despite all this, we're still willing to sign peace with you guys. The terms are very nearly a white peace. We just want you to stop tech raiding us and our allies. And frankly we're bored fighting you and we want to move on to better things to do with our spare time. I can't guarantee the next terms will be so light.

Or you could bring allies and in and we $%&@ their !@#$ up too.

[OOC]Dammit, I wanted to keep things light in TE, but you guys just don't get it.[/OOC]

Yeah whatever, blah blah blah, goodbye.

These are more then fair terms, I actually believe them to be too gracious. You can say what you like about how we refused to accept peace from you, but all in all we had no reason to accept peace from you. We have the upper hand and have done what we wanted with it and are now offering you peace. You can take it or we can continue.. I personally don't care. It would be wise for you to accept it. You started the war, we will finish it one way or another. Talk the big talk, call on friends, accept peace, whatever you do, in the end we are happy. Because we are happy, we are the victors ;)

Accept your sins and accept our forgiveness or continue on the path of unrighteousness!

These are more then fair terms, I actually believe them to be too gracious. You can say what you like about how we refused to accept peace from you, but all in all we had no reason to accept peace from you. We have the upper hand and have done what we wanted with it and are now offering you peace. You can take it or we can continue.. I personally don't care. It would be wise for you to accept it. You started the war, we will finish it one way or another. Talk the big talk, call on friends, accept peace, whatever you do, in the end we are happy. Because we are happy, we are the victors ;)

Accept your sins and accept our forgiveness or continue on the path of unrighteousness!

I think we'll continue, thanks for giving us the option. :jihad:

NO U

:o:(

and popsumpot gives me an interesting thought... i wonder what would have happened if WE weren't so conservative and went weapons free on all nations in your alliance.

Yes, that could definitely hurt. I mean, we are so scared of your massive arsenal of 3 whole nukes.

I'd rather keep getting piled on by 4 nations still than accept these terms considering that your upper hand isn't even your own hand.

How many hands did you expect a 30 nation alliance to have? We're doin the best we can here.

Don't prey on the weak, find out the weak have friends, then blame the weak for having friends.

please refer to this link for further questions, or have someone explain it to you as you obviously didn't comprehend.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44154

Obviously you didn't comprehend my comment at all, or your statement would have actually made sense.

WE offered it yesterday and you guys didnt accept it..

I'm not in Blackwater, so I couldn't have accepted it, could I have?

I'm not in Blackwater, so I couldn't have accepted it, could I have?

Well, if Blackwater believed peace was necessary, as would the belief in Black unity should have led them, then they should have accepted the white peace that was offered.

Well, if Blackwater believed peace was necessary, as would the belief in Black unity should have led them, then they should have accepted the white peace that was offered.

I don't claim to speak for Blackwater, but when someone attacks you, you aren't going to be very happy, are you? and that white peace would have made this war one GIANT tech raid on Blackwater and not a war, and so Blackwater had its friends hit back to even it out, and GREAT hit back at Blackwater and company to even that out. Now a whitepeace is fair for everyone as I view it, and clearly as Blackwater does from this thread.

I still don't speak for Blackwater or any of the parties involved though.

As I have already said, if we had a signed a white peace with no provisions, NAAW could have raided us again, starting this whole affair over again. With these terms, there could have been a lasting peace on black for the remainder of this round.

The leader of NAAW rejected these terms as of last night 2245 server time. We are still working on getting a peace agreement that will suit both parties. These terms however, were very close to a white peace.

I'd like to say that I'm not taking a side on this issue however I've already declared war on 3 NAAW nations. Anyways I'd like to say that both sides are to blame and NAAW has lost much more than Blackwater. Out of your 96 active nations, 80 are in anarchy. If you do the math you know that the nations 16 remaining nations can easily be put in anarchy. To prevent your alliance of going into completely anarchy I won't suggest you agree to this peace offer. Like one of your people said you can lick your wounds and grow again to prosper (paraphrased, not word by word). You would also put an end to this ridiculous story.

I'd like to say that I'm not taking a side on this issue however I've already declared war on 3 NAAW nations.

That's definitely a side. I realize that you aren't going to speak against NAAW politically at this time, but even military action shows support for your alliance, which would detract from your neutrality.

That's definitely a side. I realize that you aren't going to speak against NAAW politically at this time, but even military action shows support for your alliance, which would detract from your neutrality.

As I said, I would've wanted to say I was neutral on this point but I can't because I already supported my alliance in the war by attacking NAAW nations

As I have already said, if we had a signed a white peace with no provisions, NAAW could have raided us again, starting this whole affair over again. With these terms, there could have been a lasting peace on black for the remainder of this round.

The leader of NAAW rejected these terms as of last night 2245 server time. We are still working on getting a peace agreement that will suit both parties. These terms however, were very close to a white peace.

Your leader was in no interest of working on any terms till he "got his lick", which is obvious by not accepting peace and a NAP when it was offered yet attacked and then offered it.

If you do the math you know that the nations 16 remaining nations can easily be put in anarchy.

Bring it. I've already evaded anarchy thus far, I don't see why it would be any easier now that you made that post.

I'd like to say that I'm not taking a side on this issue however I've already declared war on 3 NAAW nations. Anyways I'd like to say that both sides are to blame and NAAW has lost much more than Blackwater. Out of your 96 active nations, 80 are in anarchy. If you do the math you know that the nations 16 remaining nations can easily be put in anarchy. To prevent your alliance of going into completely anarchy I won't suggest you agree to this peace offer. Like one of your people said you can lick your wounds and grow again to prosper (paraphrased, not word by word). You would also put an end to this ridiculous story.

You should do the math over again. 130-80= 16? Might be some inactive members in anarchy. I'm sure I'll be in anarchy soon to add to the numbers though.

Ask my opponents in this war, I am not so easy to anarchy. Go ahead ask them.

I declared on another guy today who seems to be on at update, so perhaps I'll be anarchied today.

Even I can't fight 5 v 1 for very long. :P