Question... please

Charles Parsley

One of my friends hooked me on the game at work on our breaks and lunches. It spread around and four people in total signed up from there. We now only sign on at home.... seperate IPs. Is there anyway we can trade with each other?

We're not cheating... we just didn't know those rules before we signed up. We're now too far along to start over... Please... We are loyal players and have been signing up new players... we've brought in 10 in the last few months.

If you can help, it would make me very happy.

Thank you!

As long as you're all on separate IPs and have never logged in on the same network, the fact you are all friends doesn't impact on your ability to trade with each other or otherwise interact ingame. So yes, you're fine.

But they signed up from work. Id tell an admin and get it sorted out with them.

I also log on briefly at work and I'm pretty sure there are no colleagues with nations. But to clarify one thing in my mind - if someone did happen to create a nation, would I safe so long $@! wee never interacted? Difficult to manage an office and discuss a 'No CN for anyone except me' policy...

I also log on briefly at work and I'm pretty sure there are no colleagues with nations. But to clarify one thing in my mind - if someone did happen to create a nation, would I safe so long $@! wee never interacted? Difficult to manage an office and discuss a 'No CN for anyone except me' policy...

There are quite a few nations out there that have shared IPs and haven't been deleted. As long as there is no interaction between the two nations you should be fine, but it would probably be a good idea to not mention CN to people who have access to the networks you use. ;)

Yes, I play at school all the time with a friend of mine. We even log on at the same time, and Admin hasn't done anything. However, we have our own private home networks, and those no one else uses. I think that protects us, and if we were to trade/aid, there would be nothing we could do when we deleted.

One nation per player/IP/computer/network/etc.

If you have once logged in from the same network, for example because of nation sitting, you can no longer aid/trade/etc with each other. That's just how the system works.

If you do log in from the same network/computer/IP/etc, there is always a risk you''ll be deleted.