War Question in cybernations

Oliver Cromwell

Ok A little confused here....

ended up in a war with another nation, took care of business.

How is it WON? it will not let me attack anymore and finish the job because it says something like he is too "weak"

I am a bit confused it would seem to me that I should be able to conquer the nation?

am I doing something wrong?

Exactly what Boris said, "winning" is really up o you since you can't destroy a nation, but you can beat them down till they are so much weaker than you that you can't redeclare at which point you have stolen/destroyed much of your targets nation. Which is generally considered winning, just like you don't have to kill somebody to win a fight all you need to do is trash them.

basically, when it says he is to "weak" to fight back, that means that your odds of winning a ground battle are over 95%. When your odds of winning are over 95% (because you are strong, or they are weak, or both), you automatically win the battle, and some of their infrastructure, land, and technology is destroyed.

It's not that you did anything wrong, it's just that you beat them down so much that they are too weak for the war to continue, and the game won't let you attack anymore for the day.

And to answer your question about conquering, you can't technically "conquer" a nation in Cybernations. But you can steal a lot of their technology, land, and money for yourself while destroying them. No matter what somebody will always be able to recover, but generally a "win" in a war comes from you stealing more stuff from them than they can steal from you.

hmmm... a question about war also that i may bring to this topic titled War Question.

how in the world is an attacker able to attack me when the beaten doesn't even have any soldiers to defend its nation?... an explanation please

asdfsdyg3.jpg

abcdeeq5.jpg

but i don't get it...

I done that before. The person buys soldiers and then deploys all of them. That is turtling while still attacking your enemy. However, each time you buy and deploy all of your troops, you throw your nation into Anarchy each time.

But based on the screenies, you're the one with no forces. According to the screenies he has 8,671 (12,923) soldiers and 1,001 tanks defending at home. Against his force you have no forces deployed which is why you're not allowed to attack him. You're the one with no odds, not him. You need to have at least a 5% chance of winning. He wasn't in anarchy because obviously he only deployed part of his forces and the forces shown in the screenie are at least 20% of his citizens. His deployed troops are the ones that launched the ground combats. I don't see anything amiss from the information you provided.

well i usually used to send CMs and bombs at nations that are losing... but couldn't get my ground troops to do anything... it told me i couldn't attack the nation that had no military to defend itself with...

I think you misread what he said.

how in the world is an attacker able to attack me when the beaten doesn't even have any soldiers to defend its nation?

As you can see he is obviously the beaten down nation and he's been taking CM's and Airforce. Yes, you can still attack a nation with 0 soldiers.

well i usually used to send CMs and bombs at nations that are losing... but couldn't get my ground troops to do anything... it told me i couldn't attack the nation that had no military to defend itself with...

Well, it's not what the screenies you posted are showing. They are showing the opposite. You're the one who couldn't attack because you had no military to attack with.

In the case of someone who is truly without a military, you aren't allowed to attack them unless you have 95% or less odds. However the first nation attempting to attack with odds greater than 95% will inflict a defeat alert on the nation which causes damage equal to two ground combats. He can be hit with one defeat alert per day. So in most cases, sending CMs and bombing runs is all you can do. But at long as he has money, he can alwys choose to rebuild his military and make attacks.