CN Bank Loans

Bardhylius

Ok, so I'm now given the task of running the MAC alliance. Because of my small size at the moment, I kindly ask the members of the Cyber Nations Bank to give me a loan of up to $15,000,000 (15 million). If that's pushing it, a loan of up to $9,000,000 (9 million) would be more than enough. I am experienced, having played Cyber Nations for nearly nine months, this being my third re-roll. As I am currently working on my trades, too, and will use the loan to involve myself in Tech Deals, I expect to pay off my loan by the end of January the latest, hopefully. Thank you.

Well, I don't know, many people have informed be that a CN Bank in fact exists, and grants loans. Maybe they lied to me, maybe they are unsure for themselves, to be honest, I don't even know myself.

If such a CN Bank does not exist, then please disregard this thread.

lol, problem is, I have no Tech to sell, and in fact, I've just expressed my desire to join a Long-Term Tech Deal, so I don't know if I'll be able to have any free slots available for them.

They give you money to buy tech. And you send the tech to them.

You're not supposed to have tech beforehand.

That's the usual rundown of Tech Deals, I know that part. Do you guys honestly think I'm that unexperienced?

I don't understand your problem then. Could you explain it again as Destro's answer didn't help?

Edited by thaone

well, CN gave that 300,000 bonus for the link thing?! there has to be a bank...

Admin can magic money out of nowhere, there is no bank. You could try asking admin to magic some money for you, but I doubt you'll get too far.

Small Alliances have to sell tech, its that simple.

ACF had not enough money to grow all its member, therefore we entered the Bob Tech Markets to sell tech, you, being your alliance's gov member, have the job to coordinate tech deals to nations without tech deals inorder for them to get the extra money to grow.

It is also your responsibility to make sure they do them properly and actually gain money, rather than buy all 100 at once.