Shadowsage

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harg was sleeping quietly...

--------------------------------

The next day...

"Can someone get me out of this coffin? I need to go to the bathroom!" yelled Harg shortly after waking up.

Marissa was jolted awake by this. With an annoyed grunt, Marissa turned to the source of the noise -- and smirked. She then pretended to go back to sleep, purposely ignoring Harg's cries.

OOC: Marissa can be very mischevious at times... :awesome:

Kennedy snorted in his sleep, unconsciously rolling over and striking the coffin with one hand, causing it to reverberate inside to the annoyance of Harg.

Harg mumbled, "You guys are so mean to me, I knew this coffin idea would be a bad idea..."

He then proceeded to do a karate punch on the side of the coffin, leaving a dent in the wood.

Edited by HHAYD

Harg mumbled, "You guys are so mean to me, I knew this coffin idea would be a bad idea..."

He then proceeded to do a karate punch on the side of the coffin, leaving a dent in the wood.

"Relax, man," Smantha mumbled. She was trained to wake at the slightest disturbance that might prove to be a threat. She walked over and began moving off the boxes stacked on top of it.

"How are you not turned yet, anyway?" she asked, once she'd gotten to the point where the lid was off as well. She offered a hand to help him up out of the thing...

"Relax, man," Smantha mumbled. She was trained to wake at the slightest disturbance that might prove to be a threat. She walked over and began moving off the boxes stacked on top of it.

"How are you not turned yet, anyway?" she asked, once she'd gotten to the point where the lid was off as well. She offered a hand to help him up out of the thing...

Harg replied, "What? Are you expecting me to turn in a zombie? Geez, you are so positive..." while running toward the bathroom.

Harg replied, "What? Are you expecting me to turn in a zombie? Geez, you are so positive..." while running toward the bathroom.

"It's called facing reality, honey," she said, matter-of-factly, jhust before he closed the door to the bathroom.

"Unless he had some kind of antidote or something..." she muttered to herself.

OOC: the other characters can feel free to overhear the second part of what she said, if you like.

"It's called facing reality, honey," she said, matter-of-factly, jhust before he closed the door to the bathroom.

"Unless he had some kind of antidote or something..." she muttered to herself.

OOC: the other characters can feel free to overhear the second part of what she said, if you like.

Marissa, who was pretending to sleep, raised her head. "An antidote...?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow.

Marissa, who was pretending to sleep, raised her head. "An antidote...?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow.

Samantha nodded. "Yes. A while back, there was a time when the very world was threatened by such creatures as we see out there. A global organization (named GAZTO) was created to combat this menace, and any that arose from that. They fought several different strains of the virus, and over time, developed atidotes, but more often, vaccines. Of course, I believe it's not possible to determin which strain it is without a full scientific laboratory..."

She shook her head. "In case you were wondering how I know so much, I was once part of this organization."

Samantha nodded. "Yes. A while back, there was a time when the very world was threatened by such creatures as we see out there. A global organization (named GAZTO) was created to combat this menace, and any that arose from that. They fought several different strains of the virus, and over time, developed atidotes, but more often, vaccines. Of course, I believe it's not possible to determin which strain it is without a full scientific laboratory..."

She shook her head. "In case you were wondering how I know so much, I was once part of this organization."

Marissa's eyes widened. "Oh, wow..." She breathed out. "So, do you think Harg will be cured of his infection, so to say?"

Not noticing the talking outside of the bathroom, Harg washed his hands and stepped out of the bathroom. "I wonder what is for breakfast?" thought Harg as he rummaged through a box of food. Suddenly, his body jerked backward and he started having muscle spasm. "Kill me..." wheezed Harg as he begin to have trouble breathing while his muscle spasm got worse...

OOC: Dude, RP is no longer cool when you rip off a video game, especially when it is so blatant...

OOC: There, better?

Edited by HHAYD

Marissa's eyes widened. "Oh, wow..." She breathed out. "So, do you think Harg will be cured of his infection, so to say?"

Samantha shrugged. "Who knows. I was a bit hasty in my statement that no matter what, you'

re infected if bitten. in extremely rare cases, you find someone who is actually immune..." she broke off as she heard Harg begin rummaging for breakfast...

Not noticing the talking outside of the bathroom, Harg washed his hands and stepped out of the bathroom. "I wonder what is for breakfast?" thought Harg as he rummaged through a box of food. Suddenly, his body jerked backward and he started having muscle spasm. "Kill me..." wheezed Harg as he begin to have trouble breathing while his muscle spasm got worse...

She raised her eyebrows, considering. Was he turning? Just in case, she retrieved her shotgun from her belt and trained it on him...

OOC: Dude, RP is no longer cool when you rip off a video game, especially when it is so blatant...

OOC: Hmm? Something HHAYD did, or this whole thread?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Marissa's eyes widened at the sight of this. Was he....? Hopefully not!

Like Samantha, Marissa got out her assault weapon and trained it on him...