Of Zombies and Men

Shadowsage

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A loud explosion rocked the area outside the secluded alleyway. The survivors, except for Kennedy because he was already on the ground, stumbled and shrieked at the intense noise. When it subsided, they headed for the entrance to the alley...

Suddenly, a heavily armed Heskan-Imperium citizen, Harg John, ran into the alley, yelling, "Here comes the zombie hordes! Run for your lif-!!", but only to get cut off when he noticed an infected looking person, Kennedy. Harg then imminently pointed his 15 gauge shotgun at Kennedy and before he can fire, he was pinned down by a zombie that fell from the roof of a building.

Edited by HHAYD

A loud explosion rocked the area outside the secluded alleyway. The survivors, except for Kennedy because he was already on the ground, stumbled and shrieked at the intense noise. When it subsided, they headed for the entrance to the alley...

Indeed, Samantha stumbled at the immense explosion, though she did not shriek. She was too well-trained for that. She was the first behind Kennedy, so she was therefore the first of the non-infected survivors to see the man who was practically a walking arsenal.

She raised her eyebrows, impressed despite herself.

However, that did not stop her from repeating her earlier suggestion, a little more bluntly this time.

"Might I suggest we get the h*** out of here? There's no WAY the horde didn't hear THOSE fireworks..."

Suddenly, an heavily armed Heskan-Imperium citizen, Harg John, ran into the alley, yelling, "Here comes the zombie hordes! Run for your lif-!!", but only to get cut off when he noticed an infected looking person, Kennedy. Harg then imminently pointed his 15 gauge shotgun at Kennedy and before he can fire, he was pinned down by a falling zombie.

Sighing, Samantha took out her pistol and shot the Zombie in the head, pulling it off the new man. "Leave that man alone for the moment. He seems to be controlling his infection--for the moment. Let him takle point, so if he does lose control, we'll know...but we still need to get out of here..."

She offered a hand up, again brushing one of her black bang out of her eyes. Those grey orbs showed annoyance at the delay...

Kennedy stumbled to his feet. Broad slash marks criss-crossed his torso, from which blood weeped slowly. Two massive cuts formed an X on the bridge of his nose; he had to constantly wipe away the crimson life-stuff in order to see.

"Jeez, what I wouldn't do for a med-kit..." He mumbled to himself in a pain-ridden delusion.

"We need to go." He stepped through the opposite side of the alley.

Sighing, Samantha took out her pistol and shot the Zombie in the head, pulling it off the new man. "Leave that man alone for the moment. He seems to be controlling his infection--for the moment. Let him takle point, so if he does lose control, we'll know...but we still need to get out of here..."

She offered a hand up, again brushing one of her black bang out of her eyes. Those grey orbs showed annoyance at the delay...

"Thanks, at first I was freaked out when I thought he was a zombie." said Harg as he got up. Soon, more zombie moans, yelling, and running can be heard. "Lets get the heck out of here. The last thing I want is facing off a army of murderous zombies." said Harg. Suddenly, 20 more zombies fell onto the ground from falling off the buildings. Harg spun around and yelled, "Fire in the hole!" as he threw a bottle of napalm at the incoming mob of hungry zombies and started blasting the zombies that fell off the building with his shotgun.

OOC: Wait up for me! I'm a bit behind... :(

IC: As the explosion rocked the ground, Marissa stumbled but managed to regain her balance. She gasped when a zombie jumped upon the newcomer, but she sighed mentally in relief as Samantha gunned the zombie down.

Regaining her composure, Marissa followed Kennedy and the others down the alleyway...

Edited by JEDCJT

"Thanks, at first I was freaked out when I thought he was a zombie." said Harg as he got up. Soon, more zombie moans, yelling, and running can be heard. "Lets get the heck out of here. The last thing I want is facing off a army of murderous zombies." said Harg. Suddenly, 20 more zombies fell onto the ground from falling off the buildings. Harg spun around and yelled, "Fire in the hole!" as he threw a bottle of napalm at the incoming mob of hungry zombies and started blasting the zombies that fell off the building with his shotgun.

"Forget them!" she shouted at him. She took the time to blast one zombie that was getting too close, then grabbed Harg by the arm as she turned to follow Kennedy. He was coming with them whether he liked it or not.

"Forget them!" she shouted at him. She took the time to blast one zombie that was getting too close, then grabbed Harg by the arm as she turned to follow Kennedy. He was coming with them whether he liked it or not.

Marissa continued to follow the group, managing to avoid various zombies along the way. She really wished she had her shotgun with her...

Kennedy stumbled to his feet. Broad slash marks criss-crossed his torso, from which blood weeped slowly. Two massive cuts formed an X on the bridge of his nose; he had to constantly wipe away the crimson life-stuff in order to see.

"Jeez, what I wouldn't do for a med-kit..." He mumbled to himself in a pain-ridden delusion.

"We need to go." He stepped through the opposite side of the alley.

"I have some med-kits in my backpack, here." said Harg as he tossed a med-kit at Kennedy.

Marissa continued to follow the group, managing to avoid various zombies along the way. She really wished she had her shotgun with her...

"Hey, take this assault rifle and one of my pistols, the last thing I want is you getting attacked unarmed." said Harg as he pulled his assault rifle from his backpack and a pistol from one of his pant pockets, and then tossed the weapons and some ammo at her.

Edited by HHAYD

"I have some med-kits in my backpack, here." said Harg as he tossed a med-kit at Kennedy.

"Hey, take this assault rifle and one of my pistols, the last thing I want is you getting attacked unarmed." said Harg as he tossed the weapons and some ammo at her.

OOC: No response to my post? After you do that, let's wait for Sargun to post, shall we?

OOC: No response to my post? After you do that, let's wait for Sargun to post, shall we?

OOC: Oops. :blush:

IC: "Hey, hey, stop pulling on me. Do you know why I threw that bottle of napalm at them? Because I am very slow with all of my gears that weight like 170 pounds."

OOC: Oops. :blush:

IC: "Hey, hey, stop pulling on me. Do you know why I threw that bottle of napalm at them? Because I am very slow with all of my gears that weight like 170 pounds."

"Then hand some over to us so we can lighten the load, but we need to get GOING!"

OOC: OK, that's my last post before Sargun, cross my heart, and hope to...well, you get the idea.

Mendoza was staring at a photograph while most of this went on, until the explosion. When the explosion happened, the photograph flew out of his hands and towards the man, who fell on top of it. He let out a stifled cry as a zombie pounced on the man; he sighed with relief as it was blasted. He walked over to the man to get his photograph, but before he could twenty more zombies descended from the building. As the others started running, he placed the shotgun at the unwitting temple of a zombie and blasted the head off, kicking the corpse2 (guess what that means =P) out of the way. He bent down to pick up the photo when he was jumped on by another of the damn things.

No!

Suddenly, flame lit his vision. The napalm had given him a wide circle from the rest of the zombies - it was him and this one. He slammed the butt of the shotgun in it's face, knocking it off him, then quickly rolled over and blasted it once in the chest, once in the neck and another time in the face. Mendoza looked up, seeing his new "friends" running down the alleyway, and he grabbed the photograph, tucking it in his pants. Lifting the shotgun, he took another blast at a zombie that decided to brave the napalm, then started running.

After running far away from the alley and the screams of the zombies being barbecued by the napalm, Harj John stopped from being exhausted from running so much and so hard thanks to his gears. "Okay, enough. I am going to split the supplies in my pack with you guys so I don't suffer anymore." He pulled his bulging backpack off, started lifting things out of it, and also pulled things out of his pockets.

30 high energy, non-perishable meal packs.

212 15 gauge shotgun shells, 500 bullets for the assault rifle, and 200 bullets for the his pistols.

5 med-kit packs with straps long enough to carry on shoulders.

7 bottles of napalm

5 modified pipe bombs with red light bulbs attached to them to attract zombies before blowing the zombies up and straps to allow them to be carried.

6 containers of MAP gas with straps to allow them to be carried.

1 emergency broadcast radio

6 hats attached with flashlights

24 batteries

Edited by HHAYD

Marissa, exhausted from running so much, stopped to catch her breath. She received some of the supplies from Harj John. "Uh, thanks." She muttered with a raised eyebrow.

"I know, its a lot, but I knew it would take a while to get out of this zombie infested city and I might lose some gears, so I brought lots of supplies and etc."

Edited by HHAYD

In the brief respite, Samantha took a number of the MRE's (OOC: Meals Ready-to Eat--I assume that's what your pmeal packs are.../OOC), one of the med-kits, two of the napalm bottles, and one of the hats with the flashlight attached. She also took one of the replacement cartriges for her pistol, as she noted he had the same kind she did. Her shotgun remained in her hand.

She was also a little worn from the run, but not nearly so as Marrissa. She could run like that again if it was necessary...