CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

*looks at tech level equation*

*looks at planned state of Consortium and sighs*

*sets an egg timer for several weeks*

While I lurk and wait for my tech level to catch up, are there any RPers you would suggest someone completely new to CNRP read and learn from?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks at tech level equation*

*looks at planned state of Consortium and sighs*

*sets an egg timer for several weeks*

While I lurk and wait for my tech level to catch up, are there any RPers you would suggest someone completely new to CNRP read and learn from?

Actually, we are working on a new tech scale. Anyway, just PM everyone, ask questions and don't be afraid to try new things.

• 3 weeks later...

What? There is no time scale included for all you know it could have and probally has taken a few hours maybe days and they didn't want to have to post repeat posts saying the same thing. Leave Sumergai alone jerk.

What? There is no time scale included for all you know it could have and probally has taken a few hours maybe days and they didn't want to have to post repeat posts saying the same thing. Leave Sumergai alone jerk.

>_> Try weeks or months. And you don't have to post multiple times, just some actual explanation and expansion rather than a single line announcement!,

>_> Try weeks or months. And you don't have to post multiple times, just some actual explanation and expansion rather than a single line announcement!,

No she doesn't she is just letting us know that the people are moving and she doesn't have to do anything more than that.

Show us the RP! SHOW ME the story! For the love of god I like to read! Give me something to read, or at the minimum laugh at. Besides, there are to many end result announcements that fail to demonstrate the actions required to accomplish it.

This in itself prevents an outside party the opportunity to involve itself. Meaning if Sargun's battleship scares me his autobuild post doesn't give me the chance to bomb his drydocks to stop him or to negotiate with him.

Likewise, should someone had objected to the move made by Sumeragi they can no longer attempt to interfere with the move as the move was done automatically.

Autoposts-Full of fail.

At least allow someone the chance to nerve gas her people out of spite. It only adds epic hilarity and all that.

Show us the RP! SHOW ME the story! For the love of god I like to read! Give me something to read, or at the minimum laugh at. Besides, there are to many end result announcements that fail to demonstrate the actions required to accomplish it.

This in itself prevents an outside party the opportunity to involve itself. Meaning if Sargun's battleship scares me his autobuild post doesn't give me the chance to bomb his drydocks to stop him or to negotiate with him.

Likewise, should someone had objected to the move made by Sumeragi they can no longer attempt to interfere with the move as the move was done automatically.

Autoposts-Full of fail.

At least allow someone the chance to nerve gas her people out of spite. It only adds epic hilarity and all that.

Or annoys the hell out of people and if you truly feel that is how the RP should go then GTFO now. Nerve gas people for fun what are you a mass killer in life. All she wanted to do was move some people from one area to another and didn't want to have to spend much time expalining. However, if we are going to have to have explained posts then everytime one of your characters speaks I want to know his tone, hsi facial expressions , where his eyes are and any other factors I can think of later.

If you'd like to discuss something with me King Keyz do find me on IRC or in PM. Obviously you've a bit to say and should you feel like saying it in a mature manner I'll listen.

Mind you, I do reserve the right to disagree with you, but that's the way the ball bounces.

Edited by Firestorm

Or annoys the hell out of people and if you truly feel that is how the RP should go then GTFO now. Nerve gas people for fun what are you a mass killer in life. All she wanted to do was move some people from one area to another and didn't want to have to spend much time expalining. However, if we are going to have to have explained posts then everytime one of your characters speaks I want to know his tone, hsi facial expressions , where his eyes are and any other factors I can think of later.

Actually, I kind of prefer that level of detail, though I know I can't get it all, i do try to put as much in as I can. I do wish Sumer would have done a little more than a single line of a post.

However, I will not force anyone to RP the way I do, and the two nations in question are physically close. I can't remember if they share a border or not...

If you'd like to discuss something with me King Keyz do find me on IRC or in PM. Obviously you've a bit to say and should you feel like saying it in a mature manner I'll listen.

Mind you, I do reserve the right to disagree with you, but that's the way the ball bounces.

First of all this is the OOC section where we discuss things out of character which is what I am doing of course you don't have to answer me but thats your choice also I am answering maturly thank you unless of course you can point out where I wasn't.

Each to their own I suppose, but I'd hardly classify ordering someone to 'GTFO' as mature. Good luck in your rp, and if you do wish to discuss your issue with me I'm open to it in private. The llama of drama will not be flogged by me in this manner.

Actually, I kind of prefer that level of detail, though I know I can't get it all, i do try to put as much in as I can. I do wish Sumer would have done a little more than a single line of a post.

However, I will not force anyone to RP the way I do, and the two nations in question are physically close. I can't remember if they share a border or not...

Yep, more or less the loss of a possible good storyline is sad, but like you I won't force or would I like to see anyone forced to roleplay in any one specific way.

Each to their own I suppose, but I'd hardly classify ordering someone to 'GTFO' as mature. Good luck in your rp, and if you do wish to discuss your issue with me I'm open to it in private. The llama of drama will not be flogged by me in this manner.

Whatever you don't want to discuss it here thats fine we won't discuss your choice.

Well, if everyone hadn't been ignoring the RP, Niko had been a bit more enthusiastic, and I was using a computer instead of a Blackjack, things would have been RPed a bit more.

But things weren't really helping.

Well, if everyone hadn't been ignoring the RP, Niko had been a bit more enthusiastic, and I was using a computer instead of a Blackjack, things would have been RPed a bit more.

But things weren't really helping.

You should Rp for the sake of the RP, not caring if its not read (mainly cos it was just a line or so) if the other person was enthusiastic or not, or whether you were one comp or not.