CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

D'oh! Perhaps I could've been a bit more clearer. I should've mentioned that these options are in the reply box...

Oh, OK, NOW I see it. So THAT is what the menu is for, the one with both a capital and a lower-case A.

German Keyboards have ² and ³ as default at the 2 and 3 keys, if you hold ctrl and alt while pressing the keys.

This is the standard layout for our keyboards.

Ah. Well, it's to be expected, as your written language has a few more suymbols belonging to it than English, or at least a few different ones.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, the Imperium of America has recently buried a massive black-hole generating super-collider beneath the irradiated ruins of the northern cities. Any assault on ANYBODY in the world, including terrorist organizations, will be met with detonation.

That, or December 21st, 2012. Whichever comes first.

(OOC Thread, don't kill me! :()

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the white, Monty Python and the Holy Grails' black knight and benito mussolini, and the blue meanie and cowboy curtis and jambi the Genie. Robocop, Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth banned member. Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan!

Edited by Shadowsage

Hey, where is the IRC thing? It says that theres a java for the IRC somewhere, but I never have found it...

I want to come into the CNRP IRC! :D

EDIT: Looks at top 20 posters of today in this link Holy crap, JEDCJT... 44 posts in one day? :P

Edited by JerreyRough

Hey, where is the IRC thing? It says that theres a java for the IRC somewhere, but I never have found it...

I want to come into the CNRP IRC! :D

You could use a browser based IRC.

I use mibbit.com/chat

Anyway, here is my population multiplier/GDP formula:

Population Multiplier: x200n (if mulitpler is below 150, n = 0.75)

Average GDP per capita: (Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day) x 250/n

LVN suggested a that the n be limited at 0.5

Edited by Sumeragi

You could use a browser based IRC.

I use mibbit.com/chat

Anyway, here is my population multiplier/GDP formula:

Population Multiplier: x200n (if mulitpler is below 150, n = 0.75)

Average GDP per capita: (Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day) x 250/n

LVN suggested a that the n be limited at 0.5

Actually first I suggested n not be limited, as it has no effect on total GDP (thats is, {Average GDP per capita: (Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day) x 250/n} * pop.

IF you keep all other numbers constant, and just vary pop(and hence n), it stays at the same level. Also, I suggest that the value of n be changed to Pop mod = 100*n. Next I also support changin the '250' to 365, to its a better account of a years accumulation of funds.

IF you keep all other numbers constant, and just vary pop(and hence n), it stays at the same level. Also, I suggest that the value of n be changed to Pop mod = 100*n. Next I also support changin the '250' to 365, to its a better account of a years accumulation of funds.

That would give me a GDP per capita of $12,600, compared to $17,261 for my formula. What about yours?

GDP per capita of $150380 with mine vs $206000 with yours.

However, as a overall GDP, with my formula, 1.6 trillion, with yours 2.2 trillion. However, mine is A simpler, as its has more logic and is B more realistic, as 365 is the number of days per year, not 250, and 100x is the accepted pop modifier, not 200x. (using 100x pop, n=> 1).

Btw.... Triyun and his 1.5 billion strong nation gets a pop mod of 5000 (assume 300k ig citizens), so thats n=50, and assume the average $ per person per day is about $350...

GDP per capita = $2555, total GDP = 3.8 trillion.

Poverty individually, strong together.

GDP per capita of $150380 with mine vs $206000 with yours.

However, as a overall GDP, with my formula, 1.6 trillion, with yours 2.2 trillion. However, mine is A simpler, as its has more logic and is B more realistic, as 365 is the number of days per year, not 250, and 100x is the accepted pop modifier, not 200x. (using 100x pop, n=> 1).

I suppose your formula is better. All right, here's the current version:

Population Multiplier: x100*n

Average GDP per capita: (Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day) x 365/n