CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1306542758' post='2719221']
Suggesting she needs an invisible man in the sky to protect her.

Suggesting the British military is insufficient protection for the queen.

Suggesting the British military is inefficient.
[/quote]
Or, maybe it suggests that God keep the queen safe from things like disease and other natural things.

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1306544121' post='2719237']
Says the Russophile.
[/quote]
OHMYGODSARAHYOU'REBACK! :awesome:

Of course, all this assumes that the queen is even worthy of threatening. She doesn't do anything in the government other than rubber-stamp the PM's actions.

So it's pretty much "God save the queen from being canned because she doesn't do anything in the government"

:V

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1306544121' post='2719237']
Says the Russophile.
[/quote]
choo implyin'

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1306553232' post='2719302']
Or, maybe it suggests that God keep the queen safe from things like disease and other natural things.
[/quote]
Why should god give a $%&@ about some lady who acts as a powerless figurehead of some country in some planet in some star system in some galaxy?

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1306562913' post='2719405']
Divine right of the monarchy.
[/quote]
Again, why should god, should god exist, give a $%&@. Of all the universe, he bothers with one lady who for a blink of an eye in the vast life of the universe is the figurehead of a country in a planet that really is nothing special as far as its place in the universe goes?

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1306563278' post='2719409']
Again, why should god, should god exist, give a $%&@. Of all the universe, he bothers with one lady who for a blink of an eye in the vast life of the universe is the figurehead of a country in a planet that really is nothing special as far as its place in the universe goes?
[/quote]
Because they say he exists, and because they say he cares.
Talk about something productive.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1306606735' post='2719594']
This discussion goes nowhere. No one's opinions will be changed and it will only devolve into useless asshattery. Cut it out.
[/quote]
Useless asshattery can be pretty damn entertaining.

It's come to my attention that Mudd's nation has been deleted ingame, and his CNRP nation will probably need to be wiped at some point. I'm not going to jump on his land, and I ask the rest of you to show a little respect and wait for him. He hasn't told me, and to my knowledge anyone else, why he's gone; it might be that he waited too long for his tax collection, or it might be that he had to leave due to a personal emergency and it's taken long enough for his nation to be deleted.

In any case, I ask that Transvaal be kept on the map for a few days, and if he hasn't checked in by then, I suppose I'll have to turn his nation into a protectorate.

Just in case Botha knows something about his absence, I'll PM him too.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1307156587' post='2723472']
A turnip.
[/quote]
A turnip that is randomly slurring between two languages and wonders why nobody pays attention to it.

Also, while looking up turnip farmers on Google, I found the Russian version of the Beverly Hillbillies (if the FBI came in and arrested all of them for trying to sell the oil).
http://www.usgoldbureau.com/news/491-russian-farmers-gold-find-valued-almost-16-million

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1307318573' post='2724634']
OOC:

...Yeah if it would be maintained. It was cut ice...... Even if he would have laid cement the snow would have it back in a matter of days if it isn't kept up... And I never said you couldn't take the airport, I haven't tried to stop you yet since it isn't in a tactical spot from the facility. And it doesn't matter if it would make since to have buildings there.. They haven't been RPed being built... the only buildings I am RPing is the few that were set up to house the scientists and what not.
Also you can't RP what my citizens pledge allegiance to or not.
And he stopped posting and stopped RPing his government. I call that a collapse.[/quote]

Maintaining airfields and other field fortifications/assets has never, in my experience in CNRP, been RPed.

Also, although he had not RPed his government and stopped posting, the government is still considered in power until he hit 25 days of no posting.