CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SK Wynter' timestamp='1292994203' post='2549246']
It's easy to fit a plausible reason for why you'd come across Annan and Sargun's as-of-now-unnamed character. He's on a yacht, the island could be in someone's territory, and not everyone on the seas has good intentions for stranded albinos.
[/quote]
Given Xinyan has no access to the ocean, I suppose it is not possible for the island to be territorially Xinyan. I'll just have to wait to see if it is possible for me to enter, supposing you and Sargun want anyone else in this RP.

Doesn't mean a Xinyan countryman could be sailing. The topic is fully open; if anyone has issues with such and wants me to make it closed after X amount of people, my PM box is open. To get the creative juices flowing, consider this — albino parts are considered a good on the black market in some circles.

Edit: Executive Minister, you are more than welcome to RP that out.

Edited by SK Wynter

[quote name='SK Wynter' timestamp='1292987084' post='2549099']
But how could he be called a gentleman if he is a cannibal? Unless, of course, you are referring to one who would fit the Noble Demon trope.
[/quote]
Because everyone knows that a gentleman only kills villains, and thus they aren't actually people.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1292994684' post='2549265']
Hmmm.... maybe your boats strayed into the range of my IWAn'SEAUP network, and a flight of Nodic missiles is enroute to the little albino's meeting? :nuke:
[/quote]
You lob missiles at every random albino that sails into your waters?

Well there goes Plan B.2...waitwut, I didn't say anything.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1292994684' post='2549265']
Hmmm.... maybe your boats strayed into the range of my IWAn'SEAUP network, and a flight of Nodic missiles is enroute to the little albino's meeting? :nuke:
[/quote]
Do it! Do it! Do it! :awesome:

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1292994765' post='2549271']

[/quote]
Of course! Name one protagonist that was ALBINO! I can't think of one, but I can think of plenty of VILLAINS who were Albino!

[quote name='SK Wynter' timestamp='1292994894' post='2549273']
If it makes any difference, Annan will be getting back to proper land. Somehow. And possibly not all in one piece. In all seriousness, someone could come in on a cruise ship and I wouldn't mind, as long as it makes sense you'd be sailing.
[/quote]
You could always end up in Xinyan :awesome:

Somehow.

[quote name='SK Wynter' timestamp='1292994722' post='2549267']
Doesn't mean a Xinyan countryman could be sailing. The topic is fully open; if anyone has issues with such and wants me to make it closed after X amount of people, my PM box is open. To get the creative juices flowing, consider this — albino parts are considered a good on the black market in some circles.

Edit: Executive Minister, you are more than welcome to RP that out.
[/quote]

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1292994765' post='2549271']

[/quote]

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1292994921' post='2549276']
Do it! Do it! Do it! :awesome:
[/quote]

[quote name='BaronUberstein' timestamp='1292994929' post='2549278']
Of course! Name one protagonist that was ALBINO! I can't think of one, but I can think of plenty of VILLAINS who were Albino!
[/quote]

Now that's just mean. Why would i do that?

And for the record: I like your attitude SK.

[quote name='SK Wynter' timestamp='1292995145' post='2549287']
But dotCom, I fully intend to! Annan's the character I can imagine walking Bob, not really understanding or knowing if she belongs anywhere.
[/quote]
Great...given how strict the military--er, police, that is--are in Xinyan, this should be interesting.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1292995112' post='2549285']
You know the Xinyan involvement could be in the form of a Xinyan owned cargo ship flying under Cochin charter!! So long as Xinyan ship is not carrying any sorts of weapons, I could cooperate in this manner.
[/quote]
Thanks, but I think it'd be rather awkward if all these ships just, for some reason, end up converging on the same island which just happens to be populated by an albino Scot XD

If you like your character can end up journeying to Xinyan, I'd welcome it.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1292995745' post='2549298']
Thanks, but I think it'd be rather awkward if all these ships just, for some reason, end up converging on the same island which just happens to be populated by an albino Scot XD

If you like your character can end up journeying to Xinyan, I'd welcome it.
[/quote]

I'll have you know my Albino Scot regiment has not been deployed yet. :ph34r:

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1292996263' post='2549335']
You know it could also be a Cochin freighter with mechanical difficulties being forced to seek shelter at this island!! The captain of the ship and some if not most of the crew would be Xinyans!!!
[/quote]
Good idea. Er--I assume that means I have permission to post as the Cochin freighter or...?