CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1288610990' post='2498916']
I think its time the USA was taken off the map.
KC isnt posting at all OOC or ICly.
So unless he has told anyone why he isnt posting I think it would be prudent to have the map maker aware the USA is no longer an entity and the land claims from Pravus, JED and GR need to be arranged.
just two two cents
[/quote]
KC has explained why posts have been few and far between, actually.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1288611784' post='2498920']
I don't know about Sargun or Subtle, but I sure ain't authorizing anymore auto-advances in the meantime.
[/quote]
Same here.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288614897' post='2498935']
KC quit, I'm pretty sure.
[/quote]
No, he's just busy with college stuff.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1288608721' post='2498894']
Is the United States of America rolled, purged,or what? I haven't figured out what had happeend.
[/quote]

See below.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1288610614' post='2498913']
The portion under Acca Dacca has fallen to Pravus Ingruo after Acca's departure from CNRP... that or he was rolled.

I think the portion under KC is still being fought over... I am unsure.
[/quote]

This is correct. As Mykep ragequit, his land fell under the jurisdiction of those occupying his portion on the land per CNRP rules. While I am not sure of the actual extent of Mykep's land (a.k.a. not sure if Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, etc. were his or not), troops were never RP'd entering those states, therefore they are still assumed to be sovereign USA territory, at least in my book.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1288610990' post='2498916']
I think its time the USA was taken off the map.
KC isnt posting at all OOC or ICly.
So unless he has told anyone why he isnt posting I think it would be prudent to have the map maker aware the USA is no longer an entity and the land claims from Pravus, JED and GR need to be arranged.
just two two cents
[/quote]

I think you should worry about your own wars and continent and let the people who actually know what is going on worry about North America. Just my two cents.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288614897' post='2498935']
KC quit, I'm pretty sure.
[/quote]

He hasn't quit. See below.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1288616159' post='2498948']
I don't think KC quit, if you look in the Freedom thread, Pravus said that KC told them it would be awhile before he posts again. I think, he is just busy - but if he hasn't worked out something with Pravus and company, and since auto-advances were granted twice already in this war, then I don't think there would be anything wrong with granting another auto-advance on the two week scale.
[/quote]

Here is the PM (with parts redacted out of respect for KC's privacy) that KC's friend sent us using KC's account on the 27th.

[quote]Sent 27 October 2010 - 11:09 PM
Hey, this is not KingChris. This is his friend. KingChris has been admitted to the hospital because of extremely high stress levels [b]**clarified reason redacted**[/b]. He'll get better, but he won't be back for awhile. He told me to let you guys know. [/quote]

Here is my proposal for a solution. Let the GMs decide whether, because of KC's hospital stay, to go forward with the two week auto-advance, the full 25 day inactivity period, or when his nation gets deleted (he is only 1 day inactive as of this post). After deciding on which to go with, the point must then be decided on when to start the inactivity count from (from the last IC response to battles, the last IC post (the one liner to stall for time)). I feel this to be a fair way to decide what happens, as I have no interest in any more of the USA's land, and anything else would just be held as a protectorate for new players on my end.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1288635702' post='2499147']
This is correct. As Mykep ragequit, his land fell under the jurisdiction of those occupying his portion on the land per CNRP rules. While I am not sure of the actual extent of Mykep's land (a.k.a. not sure if Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, etc. were his or not), troops were never RP'd entering those states, therefore they are still assumed to be sovereign USA territory, at least in my book.[/quote]

Actually, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and the others (except Texas, I believe) belonged to Mykep. As these areas used to be my protectorate in the first place, they revert to a J Andrean protectorate should the USA fall. As the USA was led by two RPers, and one ragequit, I did not reestablish protection over the remaining US lands because KC was still in the war, and I was perfectly okay with waiting until he came back (you saw his PM in Pravus's post). Just sayin'.

[quote]Here is my proposal for a solution. Let the GMs decide whether, because of KC's hospital stay, to go forward with the two week auto-advance, the full 25 day inactivity period, or when his nation gets deleted (he is only 1 day inactive as of this post). After deciding on which to go with, the point must then be decided on when to start the inactivity count from (from the last IC response to battles, the last IC post (the one liner to stall for time)). I feel this to be a fair way to decide what happens, as I have no interest in any more of the USA's land, and anything else would just be held as a protectorate for new players on my end.
[/quote]

I support this.

[quote name='Pikachurin' timestamp='1289018031' post='2503485']
Out of curiosity, what exactly is the status of Blue Heaven? Wasn't kitex planning on RPing a provisional government to replace his overthrown one?
[/quote]

It's my protectorate. I took it over a while ago. Graniteknight (Idaho-Montana) tried to take over Blue Heaven, but then Cancukistan intervened. Some time later, Idaho-Montana withdrew its forces, Canuckistan collapsed, and [s]in a bid to dominate the North American continent[/s] J Andres took over Blue Heaven as a protectorate. :)

[quote name='Pikachurin' timestamp='1289173746' post='2505329']
He's rerolling into Michigan (as far as I know), so the IC/OOC line shouldn't really matter.
[/quote]

Considering the land is still sovereign USA territory at the moment, he isn't re-rolling into it. And after the USA finally falls, the land goes to the victors (which would now be me and GR) to decide what to do with. If he wants to re-roll into Michigan, he'd have to get the clearance from us.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1289177295' post='2505426']
Considering the land is still sovereign USA territory at the moment, he isn't re-rolling into it. And after the USA finally falls, the land goes to the victors (which would now be me and GR) to decide what to do with. If he wants to re-roll into Michigan, he'd have to get the clearance from us.
[/quote]

So you're completely ignoring Northern Alaska/Yukon? I should say thanks then.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1289178025' post='2505454']
How...how the hell did you get that connection?
[/quote]
I've invaded Yukon already, and no one has bothered to deal with it except my secret ally NPC.

NPC, lol. So similar to Non-player character.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1289256147' post='2506606']
Why is HHYAD posting a Michigan factbook? OOC land deals are not allowed under the rules and Michigan, along with Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin will fall under my protectorate status at the end of the war. Answers?
[/quote]
Oh, sorry, I thought I was given Michigan.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1289256147' post='2506606']
Why is HHYAD posting a Michigan factbook? OOC land deals are not allowed under the rules and Michigan, along with Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin will fall under my protectorate status at the end of the war. Answers?
[/quote]
[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1289258483' post='2506696']
Oh, sorry, I thought I was given Michigan.
[/quote]
The thing is you have to be given it by the one who controls it. Pravus controls it right now.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1289272238' post='2507092']
The thing is you have to be given it by the one who controls it. [b]Pravus controls it right now[/b].
[/quote]

Not really, given that the war is technically going on and KC has yet to return and post. And let's not forget that Pravus had stated that the US will become his protectorate "at the end of the war", which hasn't happened yet. :P

/[i]me hides[/i]

Edited by JEDCJT