CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1293334294' post='2553958']
I hereby award Sir HHAYD of Heska his new title: Killer of jokes, murderer of humor.
[/quote]
[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1293330312' post='2553913']
Sarcasm.

It's lost on some people.
[/quote]
I hereby award dotCom of The Machine his new title: Hard-to-Understand Sarcasm Writer.

I hereby award dotCom of The Machine and Markus Wilding of Alvonia their new title: Denier of Difficulty of Deciphering Phrases as Sarcasm or "Serious Business" over Internet.

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1293337569' post='2554037']
I hereby award dotCom of The Machine his new title: Hard-to-Understand Sarcasm Writer.

I hereby award dotCom of The Machine and Markus Wilding of Alvonia their new title: Denier of Difficulty of Deciphering Phrases as Sarcasm or "Serious Business" over Internet.
[/quote]
I hereby award HHAYD of Heska his new title: Sir Comes-Up-With-Way-Too-Long-Titles, Honorary Person-Who-Cannot-Take-A-Joke

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1293337569' post='2554037']

[/quote]

Do you understand hints?

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1293338461' post='2554062']
I hereby award HHAYD of Heska his new title: Sir Comes-Up-With-Way-Too-Long-Titles, Honorary Person-Who-Cannot-Take-A-Joke
[/quote]
I hereby award dotCom of The Machine his new title: Sir Hypocrite

[quote name='Ioannes' timestamp='1293339622' post='2554085']
Do you understand hints?
[/quote]
Yeah I [i]totally[/i] do, [i]especially[/i] if there are [b]none[/b].

Edited by HHAYD

I presume he was talking about the lengthy title you gave him. Or maybe you couldn't take an obscure joke he made. God knows.

[/quote]

While we're talking about titles, I hereby award myself the title: Signor Clueless, Esquire.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1293342264' post='2554130']
I hereby award--

Wait, what. How am I a hypocrite.
[/quote]
This is also long:
I hereby award HHAYD of Heska his new title: [b]Sir Comes-Up-With-Way-Too-Long-Titles, Honorary Person-Who-Cannot-Take-A-Joke[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Pikachurin' timestamp='1293342741' post='2554141']
While we're talking about titles, I hereby award myself the title: Signor Clueless, Esquire.
[/quote]
You don't even deserve a title in the first place. :awesome:

(sarcasm)

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1293344527' post='2554175']
You don't even deserve a title in the first place. :awesome:

(sarcasm)
[/quote]

The awesome emoticon was all I needed, thank you very much. :v:

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1293344770' post='2554180']
Sir dotCom of The Machine: Thinks people can read minds.
[/quote]

Sir HHAYD of Heska: Thinks people need to be mind-readers in order to appreciate irony.

[quote name='Pikachurin' timestamp='1293344952' post='2554185']
Sir HHAYD of Heska: Thinks people need to be mind-readers in order to appreciate irony.
[/quote]
Sir Pikachurin of Disparu: Fails to realize the difference between RL and the internet.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1293339831' post='2554087']
I hereby award dotCom of The Machine his new title: Sir Hypocrite

Yeah I [i]totally[/i] do, [i]especially[/i] if there are [b]none[/b].
[/quote]

At this point I'm not sure if you're stupid pretending to be stupid, stupid pretending to be smart, or just dumb. Your posts are not funny. For the love of all that is good and funny in this world, stop posting. Adding on to a joke does not always make it funnier. Making a quip after another's statement does not automatically ensure it will be comedic. Understand this and everyone's life gets a little bit better.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1293363330' post='2554306']
Also, can someone tell me why Imperator Azenquor has the kanji for "water" in his sig?
[/quote]
May be a good idea to ask him himself. Just a hunch on my part.

[quote name='Ioannes' timestamp='1293403493' post='2554702']
At this point I'm not sure if you're stupid pretending to be stupid, stupid pretending to be smart, or just dumb. Your posts are not funny. For the love of all that is good and funny in this world, stop posting. Adding on to a joke does not always make it funnier. Making a quip after another's statement does not automatically ensure it will be comedic. Understand this and everyone's life gets a little bit better.
[/quote]
Naw, I think he just utterly fails at detecting sarcasm and irony over the internet. Even if it is so glaringly obvious I can barely look at it without my eyes burning.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1293427409' post='2555033']
Here's a brilliant idea, let's quit spamming this thread and instead use it for what it was intended to be used for: OOC comments to IC actions.
[/quote]
Really? 0_o I thought it was just for, y'know, OOC chatting.

I plead innocent. I was only following everyone else's example.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1293427409' post='2555033']
Here's a brilliant idea, let's quit spamming this thread and instead use it for what it was intended to be used for: OOC comments to IC actions.
[/quote]

Seems to me it was made as a CNRP OOC thread. Considering we [b]are[/b] CNRP, I think we can talk about whatever here. Besides, this topic is ultimately rooted in something CNRP related. I don't know what, but I'm sure it is.