CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian Far East.....well unless he has an ally in either Procintia, Tahoe or Vinland, or has a big enough fleet to traverse the Arctic....I don't see it being practical.

Would it be okay for me to use fleets of civilian cargo ships to transport my military and a single fuel to air bomb to clear out any resistance before docking the ships?

Seriously?!? !@#$, I don't have the resources to take on all of America, that is tatamount to suicide.

Forget that, I'm sticking to idling......

Erm, I don't have any treaties. Two of the neighboring nations aren't so happy with my CNRP nation, and one of them is oddly quiet. I don't expect getting any help, but I do know that there will be people joining the fight against me. Do you have any treaties or allies?

Edited by HHAYD

Nobody can do a propper sinister interrogation anymore...:(

It's like it's a lost art... <_<

if anyone ever wants someone to RP an interrogation from the POV of the interrogator, I can do it... :D

I can do that. Oh wait....I dont have the Stasi anymore, though the FBI will be turning into one anyways. :ph34r:

Edited by JEDCJT

Due to the recent... events with TPF, does the sudden militarization of my nation need to be reflected in RP? Should I make a thread? I've gotten tons of satellites and MD's that I didn't have before.

Then again, I don't wanna cause any IC apprehension in the already volatile Africa we have.

Edited by Executive Minister