Murder Inc changing of the guards

TheEraser

Funny thing about RESOLVE...MI can have all the RESOLVE in the world, but if her nations are so pathetically small after the curbstomp, then how can she even declare war on Judgment. They will be relegated to disbanding the already anarchied and raided "None" alliance I think! :lol: That should be a challenge, even for MI... ;)

That pretty much sums it up for TUF as well, no peace, no surrender, EVER. Even if it means we drag this to the next round as well and start declaring on you all why you are trying to get your raid on :D Hopefully though, after you loose this round, you'll have learned your lesson.

Our resolve is > Yours

Our experience is > Yours

Our WIN > Yours

Oh and if you happen to DoW next round as well on the grounds of an alliance begin arrogant, in CNTE of all places go figure, I wouldn't call it something like Judgment. That's super ironic :D I mean what's more arrogant than assuming you have the power to judge everyone? Epic FAIL judgment, even if you don't see it now, you will. I've been around long enough to know that much.

Oh and lastly, next time you're about to eat something, remember their might be a TUF member right around the corner... Here's one of our more aggressive, fun lovin', go getter's :D

Edited by seixas

That pretty much sums it up for TUF as well, no peace, no surrender, EVER. Even if it means we drag this to the next round as well and start declaring on you all why you are trying to get your raid on :D Hopefully though, after you loose this round, you'll have learned your lesson.

Our resolve is > Yours

Our WIN > Yours

Oh and if you happen to DoW next round as well on the grounds of an alliance begin arrogant, in CNTE of all places go figure, I wouldn't call it something like Judgment. That's super ironic :D I mean what's more arrogant than assuming you have the power to judge everyone? Epic FAIL judgment, even if you don't see it now, you will. I've been around long enough to know that much.

Oh and lastly, next time you're about to eat something, remember their might be a TUF member right around the corner... Here's one of our more aggressive, fun lovin', go getter's :D

Threatening to take this to next round is a little much..

And the thing i dont get is MI and company talking about they can re roll and come back and get Judgment, but its not like rerolling is some magical power that only MI has, everyone can do it, and by the shear numbers if that was to happen, MI would just get beat down again. But either case, this war is for this round only so you shouldnt want to carry it over to the next. Who knows next round maybe we can be friends ;)

p.s. Judgement,

I hope you realize that you've started a war that you can not win. Murder is content on burning every last one of you to the ground, even if that means there exists a perpetual state of war between our alliances. We're prepared to fight for a long time, the question is how much resolve do you have? You can't best the devil himself, so please stop trying ;)

Here's a hint: You're fighting Fark. We WROTE the guides for fighting from ZI :P

Edited by Atanatar

Here's a hint: You're fighting Fark. We WROTE the guides for fighting from ZI :P

lol touche good sir

Also TUF, if you take this into next round, judgment won't be your only problem. each round is a fresh start, anyone that tries to continue conflicts will deal with MI.

lol touche good sir

Also TUF, if you take this into next round, judgment won't be your only problem. each round is a fresh start, anyone that tries to continue conflicts will deal with MI.

TUF is a sovereign alliance :D Besides if you were to declare war on TUF for continuing conflicts, wouldn't that be a continuation of conflict from this round right here? :huh:

But I guess it would be in everyone's best interest of course not to continue the conflict.

Edited by seixas

Our resolve is > Yours

Our WIN > Yours

Actually, stats show that...NAAW has grown since we've been in the fight. You're giving us more strength, I thank you for that.

Our war strategy > Yours

Our resolve > Yours

Our experience > Yours

Our alliances > Yours

Your fail > ours

That was not the only reason for judgment attacking, learn a little something before posting. We're not judging MI, we're taking them down from super power and changing the game from CN:MI edition to CN:TE. We're tired of the tech raids. If you weren't a kiss $@! with MI, you'd understand where we're coming from.

If there was a TUF member around the corner, I'd eat him too. No one's scared. ;)

You tend to have a very loud bark but a small bite. Kind of like a lap dog.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Actually, stats show that...NAAW has grown since we've been in the fight. You're giving us more strength, I thank you for that.

Our war strategy > Yours

Our resolve > Yours

Our experience > Yours

Our alliances > Yours

Your fail > ours

my milkshake>greater than yours

nuff said

No peace and no surrender? I think these leaders are biting off more than they can chew. I guess time will tell how your memberships feel about that.

Pretty good, actually. It's a topic of much discussion. "I say, dear boy, I don't believe I shall ever desire any peace." "Quite right, chappy, no surrender and whatnot, eh?" "Quite, quite. No peace and no surrender. Seems the only way to go in a game made for fighting, wouldn't you say?" "Too true, good sir, too true." And so forth.

Pretty good, actually. It's a topic of much discussion. "I say, dear boy, I don't believe I shall ever desire any peace." "Quite right, chappy, no surrender and whatnot, eh?" "Quite, quite. No peace and no surrender. Seems the only way to go in a game made for fighting, wouldn't you say?" "Too true, good sir, too true." And so forth.

Very cheeky of you. We'll see where things stand in a week.

Funny thing about RESOLVE...MI can have all the RESOLVE in the world, but if her nations are so pathetically small after the curbstomp, then how can she even declare war on Judgment. They will be relegated to disbanding the already anarchied and raided "None" alliance I think! :lol: That should be a challenge, even for MI... ;)

So about where your alliance is? Ammm I right? But, we'll grow again... too bad you won't

TUF is a sovereign alliance :D Besides if you were to declare war on TUF for continuing conflicts, wouldn't that be a continuation of conflict from this round right here? :huh:

But I guess it would be in everyone's best interest of course not to continue the conflict.

No declaring on you for carrying over a fight from a previous round, is in fact declaring on you for things you are doing currently, not things that happened in the past. So its not the same :)

Actually no, because the damage would have already been done by you carrying it over, and the collective mass of people who fought this war would all turn on you and attack you for carrying over a war from the last round.

If you want peace, NAACW is available on IRC.