Murder Inc changing of the guards

TheEraser

Dear Inhabitants of Steve,

I have come inform you that effective as of update tonight I am no longer an official government member of Murder Inc. Let me make this very clear, this is NOT because of this war. This is the war I wanted. This is the war that I begged for. This was is the reason I’ve been an arrogant $%&@ for the last round and a half. The reason for this has to do with an increased work load on another planet and certain things I need to get done over there. If I had a title I am hereby relinquishing it to Coolgreen who will now take the reigns as arrogant $%&@ of murder inc. He has some large shoes to fill but I am confident that I have picked the right guy for the job.

/s/

elborrador

p.s. Judgement,

I hope you realize that you've started a war that you can not win. Murder is content on burning every last one of you to the ground, even if that means there exists a perpetual state of war between our alliances. We're prepared to fight for a long time, the question is how much resolve do you have? You can't best the devil himself, so please stop trying ;)

This is the war you wanted, right? So why in your "Ps" are you trying to tell us we're wasting our time? It's a game. This game involves war. We're doing it right whether or not we're going to win. We're fighting against the larger power and getting treaties tangled together. That's the only way this game is fun.

This is the war you wanted, right? So why in your "Ps" are you trying to tell us we're wasting our time? It's a game. This game involves war. We're doing it right whether or not we're going to win. We're fighting against the larger power and getting treaties tangled together. That's the only way this game is fun.

the larger power???

its 700+ nations vs ~500 how are we the larger power with odds like that?

oh right curbstomp logic ftw i forgot silly me

the larger power???

its 700+ nations vs ~500 how are we the larger power with odds like that?

oh right curbstomp logic ftw i forgot silly me

Yeah, pull out one tiny thing I said in my post and avoid the real question.

Also, you were #1 at the time [still are] and we were not expecting all the alliances to join so fast. You're a strong alliance and the only way we can even make a dent [according to your arrogance] is to "curbstomp" you.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

p.s. Judgement,

I hope you realize that you've started a war that you can not win. Murder is content on burning every last one of you to the ground, even if that means there exists a perpetual state of war between our alliances. We're prepared to fight for a long time, the question is how much resolve do you have? You can't best the devil himself, so please stop trying ;)

Stuff interferes all the time El...sorry to see ya step down and such. The bolded part does concern me since I had hoped that such would not interfere with TE. Each round resets. Things should not expand beyond it regardless of whether or not folks just keep going to the same sides. I really hope that you were in jest...such as the whole arrogance on purpose thing, bud :)

This round Rodentia finds itself fighting along side some who we fought last round...each round brings something new...and it should. But it is up to us to make it happen :)

Yeah, pull out one tiny thing I said in my post and avoid the real question.

Also, you were #1 at the time [still are] and we were not expecting all the alliances to join so fast. You're a strong alliance and the only way we can even make a dent [according to your arrogance] is to "curbstomp" you.

a dent in alliance strength, maybe, but you'll definitely not dent our resolve. Murder Inc. is prepared to fight till this round resets. Alliances willl disband at our hands, that much i promise. See the funny part about you trying to teach us a lesson is, we're now going to teach others a lesson in messing with the best, you ALWAYS die like the rest.

Stuff interferes all the time El...sorry to see ya step down and such. The bolded part does concern me since I had hoped that such would not interfere with TE. Each round resets. Things should not expand beyond it regardless of whether or not folks just keep going to the same sides. I really hope that you were in jest...such as the whole arrogance on purpose thing, bud :)

This round Rodentia finds itself fighting along side some who we fought last round...each round brings something new...and it should. But it is up to us to make it happen :)

i'm speaking within the confinds of this round. Nothing MI round 3 does will be in place in round 4, save maybe some treaties.

a fresh round is a fresh round for everyone

a dent in alliance strength, maybe, but you'll definitely not dent our resolve. Murder Inc. is prepared to fight till this round resets. Alliances willl disband at our hands, that much i promise. See the funny part about you trying to teach us a lesson is, we're now going to teach others a lesson in messing with the best, you ALWAYS die like the rest.

The thing is, we're BETTING on you getting larger after. We don't really give a $%&@ if you disband some alliances. We want you to be so angry, you bring in the curbstomp. That's what makes this war fun. Coming in as an NAAC member, I run straight forward into thrashing lessons. It's why I play, I enjoy a challenge.

So I say, bring it on murder inc. Show us a good fight because this game really needs one.

i'm speaking within the confinds of this round. Nothing MI round 3 does will be in place in round 4, save maybe some treaties.

a fresh round is a fresh round for everyone

That'll work...started to sound like past grudges and all that; why I was a mite worried for a sec :)

May we cross blades some time...or, fight alongside :)