A murder to far for Murder Inc.

bomberboy

WE ALL SUFFER FROM THE RAIDS AND MURDERS FROM LEADING ALLIANCE MURDER INC! STOP THIS NOW. JOIN THE BIGGEST TE WAR TO COME HELP DESTROY MURDER INC. TOGETHER WE CAN WIN. OVER 180 OF THEIR NATIONS ALREADY IN ANARCHY! IT IS TIME. TIME TO MURDER THE MRDERERS JOIN US NOW!!! ATTACK MURDER INC!

WE ALL SUFFER FROM THE RAIDS AND MURDERS FROM LEADING ALLIANCE MURDER INC! STOP THIS NOW. JOIN THE BIGGEST TE WAR TO COME HELP DESTROY MURDER INC. TOGETHER WE CAN WIN. OVER 180 OF THEIR NATIONS ALREADY IN ANARCHY! IT IS TIME. TIME TO MURDER THE MRDERERS JOIN US NOW!!! ATTACK MURDER INC!

Dude...wtf?

Although i am in judgment, I have to say this will not change the sides. People will probably attack judgment now instead. Nice job.

Dude...wtf?

Although i am in judgment, I have to say this will not change the sides. People will probably attack judgment now instead. Nice job.

Hardly.

Anyone of importance in this war has probably already picked sides.

Nothing wrong with a little... war rally, even from some of the smaller players in the game. We are on the same side here, don't let it get to you.

BECAUSE TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS VERY PERSUASIVE, YES?

No.

The Pacific Army will never join Judgement, and will never attack Murder Inc.

Hardly.

Anyone of importance in this war has probably already picked sides.

Nothing wrong with a little... war rally, even from some of the smaller players in the game. We are on the same side here, don't let it get to you.

It was a joke. Chill out.

Also, coalition =/= bandwagon.

People joining somthing that is popular then yes Coalition does = Bandwagon

None of us joined because it was popular. We joined for reasons that I don't need to try to explain because you obviously were to slow to catch from the beginning. Coalition =/= bandwagon.

Wow Name calling already?

Name calling? Oh. Must have slipped. I tend to speak the truth without holding back. My bad.

EDIT: I'm just messing around. Don't take anything I say personal.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

MI tech raided all members of my 7 man alliance. I told them doing this kind of crap all the time would eventually get them gangbanged, but they didn't listen. We anarchied some of them, they anarchied some of us, then MHA jumped in and flattened them all like pancakes.

People joining somthing that is popular then yes Coalition does = Bandwagon

The coalition was fueled by the postings earlier this round by MI and the over the top dictum to all yellow nations to support their senate candidate or suffer the consequences. I was in contact with several senior *unnamed* alliance leaders and from those humble correspondences grew the idea of attacking MI. Never did I believe would it grow to the strength it shows today . It never was a bandwagoning, as far as the alliances involved. It was a plan from day 2+ as we found more leaders upset with the arrongance shown by MI leadership. We basically knew that certain alliiances were going to fall in line with MI so we held back some alliances in DoWing. It was this delay in the Dows that some thought was bandwagoning. No, it was the plan all along.

That being said, I must say that I am surprized at the resolve of MI and their allies and they have put up a good fight, but we have put in place a great plan and it shows in the numbers. This is the best war I have been involved in TE and for that matter SE. Not because of the coalition winning at the moment, but because the eveness of the 2 sides. Usualy, wars are far from even , at times 7 or 8 to 1 odds.

gl to us all

Edited by Panic King

The coalition was fueled by the postings earlier this round by MI and the over the top dictum to all yellow nations to support their senate candidate or suffer the consequences. I was in contact with several senior *unnamed* alliance leaders and from those humble correspondences grew the idea of attacking MI. Never did I believe would it grow to the strength it shows today . It never was a bandwagoning, as far as the alliances involved. It was a plan from day 2+ as we found more leaders upset with the arrongance shown by MI leadership. We basically knew that certain alliiances were going to fall in line with MI so we held back some alliances in DoWing. It was this delay in the Dows that some thought was bandwagoning. No, it was the plan all along.

That being said, I must say that I am surprized at the resolve of MI and their allies and they have put up a good fight, but we have put in place a great plan and it shows in the numbers. This is the best war I have been involved in TE and for that matter SE. Not because of the coalition winning at the moment, but because the eveness of the 2 sides. Usualy, wars are far from even , at times 7 or 8 to 1 odds.

gl to us all

Thank you, Sir, may we have another. Our bombers need fresh cities to bomb, please recruit more members to your Judgement.