Quick Question

sayton

Why'd you start this thread? You expect people to post their warchests freely?

I saw the question as "What's the record highest warchest you've heard about from reliable sources?" Any given number for any given nation will soon be out of date even if the submittor was foolish or vindictive enough to post a current and accurate operational number. Even then, it's possible that the record high number to date was achieved by nation that has since been deleted.

I do know of one nation that was carrying 100 million, but that was months ago and I neither could nor would post the nation's current number. For a nation like Ender Land, that might be dangerously low, while for a nation only 3 months old it would be impressive (a few other select adjectives also come to mind.)

So we have a 2.3 billion warchest that the OP considers reasonable, and a 5 billion +/- 20% warchest number considered unreasonable. (Neither of which are likely to be representative of nations I would want to be pitted against, were it possible.) Would you agree that the second number is an overestimate, regardless of alliance?

I saw the question as "What's the record highest warchest you've heard about from reliable sources?" Any given number for any given nation will soon be out of date even if the submittor was foolish or vindictive enough to post a current and accurate operational number. Even then, it's possible that the record high number to date was achieved by nation that has since been deleted.

I do know of one nation that was carrying 100 million, but that was months ago and I neither could nor would post the nation's current number. For a nation like Ender Land, that might be dangerously low, while for a nation only 3 months old it would be impressive (a few other select adjectives also come to mind.)

So we have a 2.3 billion warchest that the OP considers reasonable, and a 5 billion +/- 20% warchest number considered unreasonable. (Neither of which are likely to be representative of nations I would want to be pitted against, were it possible.) Would you agree that the second number is an overestimate, regardless of alliance?

Thank you Hob for the response. Yes, I do not expect people to post their warchests. I merely asked what is the highest anyone has ever seen. I for example have heard/seen 2.3 billion from reliable sources however my warchest is NO WHERE close to that. Makes sense?

I just kindly asked to see if there were anything else people might have heard of.

-Sayton

I'd imagine there are a few people that have over 2bil. As for 5bil, it is possible that one or two have that much, but I've never heard of it.

I think the 5 billion was just a sa joke since the person never responded back.

I have seen personally 2.53. I was wondering if there was any above that

Spy all the top 100 one at a time and you'll probably find out eventually :D

Thats actually not a bad idea.. lol but im pretty sure ide get caught atleast once :-D

thats the most reliable.

okay so if anyone in the top 100 gets spied on.. it WASNT ME!! :(

Thats actually not a bad idea.. lol but im pretty sure ide get caught atleast once :-D

thats the most reliable.

okay so if anyone in the top 100 gets spied on.. it WASNT ME!! :(

Don't bother spying on me. I had a near $1 billion warchest in August but then I used it on war and a WRC and 2k infra and now I'm back down to $400 mil.

Don't complain to me about the time it would take, it's you who's the one doing the spying.

I politely ask you for the second time to stop posting in the threads that are mine or about me with a condescending attitude. It was an obvious joke. Take a hint.

I am obviously not complaining about anything. Am I? I just said, you wouldnt be my first target to spy on if it were a serious conversation.

Edited by sayton

I politely ask you for the second time to stop posting in the threads that are mine or about me with a condescending attitude. It was an obvious joke. Take a hint.

I am obviously not complaining about anything. Am I? I just said, you wouldnt be my first target to spy on if it were a serious conversation.

It was either complaining or bragging, I chose the one that would cast you in a better light. However, I'll avoid posting here if it bothers you so much.

Edit: Out of curiosity though, who had the $2.53 billion warchest? Or is it something you can't share?

Edited by Drai

It was either complaining or bragging, I chose the one that would cast you in a better light. However, I'll avoid posting here if it bothers you so much.

Edit: Out of curiosity though, who had the $2.53 billion warchest? Or is it something you can't share?

My first post says Gremlins. The source and person I cannot reveal.

And its neither complaining nor bragging. Since I cannot brag about "NOT being to spy on nation"

This 'might* be of some help:

Most Money Earned

1) $14,932,539,867 Earned - Matt Miller of Bubbler Nation - Orange Team

2) $14,180,306,252 Earned - SAYTON of SAYTON - Blue Team

3) $13,766,156,722 Earned - Bustylarue of Ozlund - Black Team

4) $13,729,575,295 Earned - bert of Lybertitia - Aqua Team

5) $13,271,473,357 Earned - MOTU-Man of MOTU-Maniacs - Aqua Team