I've been silent too long

diskord

First of all, good lord, how did my lulz alliance turn in to the #1 ranked alliance in the game, if nothing else this shows the awesomeness of TE.

2nd of all, since IDIOT's founding principle is "Quantity > Quality" you will have to forgive a majority of the members of IDIOT that don't 'get it' when it comes to TE... it's one of the downsides of our policy but meh, we live with it.

3rd of all, WHAT A HELL PEOPLE!?!?! Seriously, !@#$%*ing over treaties and friends and everything else??? As official Lunch Lady of IDIOT and the Brakeman for this short bus I am hereby pulling the handle and bringing this train wreck to a screeching halt. I need to clarify a few things:

1) If we have a blood pact treaty that says we will defend you forever to the end of the earth, you can read this as: "You are our friend only as long as it serves our best interest, because our goal is total world domination and everyone that isn't in IDIOT is our enemy." This has been and continues to be a founding principle of IDIOT, we will lie, cheat, steal, backstab and otherwise completely exploit the masses for our personal gain (or destruction, either really is fine, as long as it involves exploitation it's all good). IDIOT is friends with no one and enemies of all in terms of "long term" planning. You can use us, we will use you, we are just up front about it. This means IDIOT members - if someone is backstabbing, lying and generally out trickerating us, well then we failed in our mission to out trickerate them first and we just need to try harder, not !@#$%* and moan about it.

2) If you are an enemy of IDIOT welcome to the club, see point 1, everyone is the enemy of IDIOT. The only way to not be an enemy of IDIOT is to wear the IDIOT AA. If we whisper sweet nothings in your ear and tell you we love you long time, well thats what we call pillow talk baby... we just want to use your body.

3) Seriously, what a hell. Supposedly there is "organization" and "structure" inside IDIOT today??? When did that ever get approved, and how did it get approved, IDIOT is controlled chaos not a place for democratic representation? The founding principles of IDIOT as an alliance also apply to internal politics and structure as well, if you want promoted then just kill the person in front of you, slander them, and generally destroy them. Think House Harkonen, only because we play CN we are twice as fat and have half the patience.

Uhm, thats about all, I probably should have posted it on the internal forums, but that would require me to remember what they were, and wouldn't have generated nearly the lulz that posting on the big boards would, plus I suspect more IDIOT members will read it here than there anyway.

Thats about all, in about t-minus 10 minutes AirMe will come in, smooth things over with all our "friends" and try and once again fix my $%&@ups, thats his official job. But this state of the alliance address needed to be heard, too much politicing and not enough fighting is going on on this here boards. Instead of whining and complaining you should be TROLL TROLL TROLLING! That would be much more IDIOTarific.

Also, hello.

A most interesting philosophy, and definately more interesting than most of what we hear. In fact, if you stick to these principles, I'd not mind too much of you won the round.

I do too. Strange, I thought we had buried all the WAPA corpses after they retreated and surrendered :awesome:
yeah cause IDIOT played sucha huge role in beating WAPA, it had nothing to do with Warlordz superior fighting or anything like that...