activiating lolz madp

cyan9

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a game that INCLUDES war.

What? when did Admin change this? I was perfectly happy playing a text-based Sim City, now I've got to worry about maintaining a military and potential war with other nations? I must say Admin, poor move...

Next change we'll see is going to be some sort of Bob-Wide Radiation Level, something like "Global Radiation" from all the nukes... ;)

I don't know about you but in my world I don't run my friends over with a loaded Metro Bus.

OOC friends, yes. But this is in-game AirMe where friends mean nothing unless you have a treaty.

I don't know about you but in my world I don't run my friends over with a loaded Metro Bus.

Well, it's a good thing this isn't your world.

Nor is it FreedomvilleAT's world.

It's Admin's world, and he has decided that war is a go.

Also, nice one Delta.

What? when did Admin change this? I was perfectly happy playing a text-based Sim City, now I've got to worry about maintaining a military and potential war with other nations? I must say Admin, poor move...

And this is why you are losing.

OOC friends, yes. But this is in-game AirMe where friends mean nothing unless you have a treaty.

Except here you need to read the OP and see what they are basing the DoW on. They said friendship.

Except here you need to read the OP and see what they are basing the DoW on. They said friendship.

I love how you keep going on about friendship. Keep thinking that we back stabbed you or lied. I really don't care. You have no idea how to play this game AirMe, as smart as you may be.

It is what is is, we decided to declare war to play the game the admin made for us thinking you wouldn't take it personal. We thought you were smart enough to know. Our bad.

<sarcasm>wow, sarcasm... that's original...</sarcasm>

DISCLAIMER: This was only a test from the "sarcasm identifiers" that Arrnea lent me. It also happens to be a quote from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you look it up, it is full of fun! This comment was not directed to FV, nor was it intended to make him grumpy. nothing but <3 from the BadHorse.

edited to add disclaimer

Edited by BadHorse

I love how you keep going on about friendship. Keep thinking that we back stabbed you or lied. I really don't care. You have no idea how to play this game AirMe, as smart as you may be.

It is what is is, we decided to declare war to play the game the admin made for us thinking you wouldn't take it personal. We thought you were smart enough to know. Our bad.

So instead of arguing this thread and the merits here. And what I was actually talking about, you bring our argument from other threads into this one. Smooth. Nothing hypocritical going on here folks. Move along.

Edited by AirMe

<sarcasm>wow, sarcasm... that's original...</sarcasm>

Yeah uh. Do you really think your funny? I'm sorry if you do.

@AirMe - My post was about friendship and so was yours. All these topics are linked together with the same argument that has been repeated by you and the people your holding hands with.

Never was in this to win, just in it to blow stuff up. I haven't seen Anarchy yet... But this conflict is still new, so we'll see :D

Go to bed one night instead of staying up for update comrade. It's guaranteed to anarchy and bill lock you.

Yeah uh. Do you really think your funny? I'm sorry if you do.

me personally? no,

That was a quote from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

If you do have a sense of humor, I suggest you look it up... it is quite funny.

@AirMe - I imagine so, though during times like these I'll likely stay up for update, what an IDIOT of me ;)

Edited by BadHorse

me personally? no,

That was a quote from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

If you do have a sense of humor, I suggest you look it up... it is quite funny.

I thought I was the one that wasn't original? Hmm.

oh cyan. Poor you and de caelo. Where did your infra go?

Most Attacking Casualties - 3) 38,727 Soldiers Lost - De Caelo Missus of Caelum - Maroon Team

Most Defending Casualties - 1) 23,701 Soldiers Lost - De Caelo Missus of Caelum - Maroon Team

Total Soldier Casualties - 1) 62,428 Total Soldiers Lost - De Caelo Missus of Caelum - Maroon Team

Speaks for itself really :rolleyes:

More people need to realise that TE is about lulz and war, not about infra :awesome:

I went to bed a bit early last night, so tl;dr?

I am not reading all two-plus pages of this !@#$%^&*. I refuse to. -_-

WAPA said some stuff. I pointed out that their not bright. Thread stayed on topic for about a page....after that....its the same stuff thats in 3 other threads in this section.

Edited by AirMe

= prometheus is too srs bsns.

You were the ones who plotted with a coalition to attack us, and considered making us disband. It was also your coalition who promised ZI for any of us who use nukes, which is going into the realm of standard CN, which is what you claim you attacked us to prevent.

you kicked wapa out for wut? there was no reason too.

Because you attacked an ally of the Project. And because you were obviously scheming behind friends of friends' backs. Why wouldn't you scheme behind your friends' backs as well?

We will not let you attack us nor will we let you lay a fingue on NAAC.

Hint: they did attack you, and they did lay a finger on NAAC. I found it lulzy watching the anarchies roll in as well!

Murder Inc if it followed all of its treaties instead of just one it would of had to stay neutral.

You guys should have followed your treaty and attacked with PP and IDIOT against the coalition of the convenient but you didn't.

WAPA also had a no nuke and no sanction first policy. idiot did both of those first. WAPA tried to make this as a fun and friendly fight as possible. but apparently most of TE can't handle it.

Oh, please. We aren't going to refrain from using nukes - they're designed to hurt you. You brought the nukes on yourselves by attacking us. If you didn't want nuked then don't attack us, it's that simple.

you are trying to take away the lolz.

No, you guys are the ones who said the lulz went too far. Don't spin this one.

you offered the harshest terms in all of TE to Superfriends. can this not be a fun version.

Hint: you won't offer us terms, therefore yours are worse.

the alliance of We Are Perth Army, armed to the teeth with the lolz is now in a state of war with Idiot, Murder Inc, Warlordz, UberCon and sadly Crimson Empire and will use all force possible. Their combined NS is like 1.2 million. you'd think this was CN with wapa against these odds. biggrin.gif Your the ones without honour or lolz.

Again, don't spin this. We didn't want this war, you did.