activiating lolz madp

cyan9

we are calling in the lolz. prometheus is too srs bsns. you kicked wapa out for wut? there was no reason too. I told HisK and them that wapa was not going to declare on murder inc even though that they attacked our best friends and all you guys had to do was ask and we would of left if it was an issue. WAPA has only shown kindness towards Prometheus. Murder Inc you now sends two of its pawns at us. you now what its TE more the merrier. We will not let you attack us nor will we let you lay a fingue on NAAC. when there is one penguin it will have a sheep by its side defending it. o/ WAPA and NAAC o/ the penguins and sheep. Murder Inc if it followed all of its treaties instead of just one it would of had to stay neutral. WAPA also had a no nuke and no sanction first policy. idiot did both of those first. WAPA tried to make this as a fun and friendly fight as possible. but apparently most of TE can't handle it. Citadel, SF and TPA are fighting along sides with former enemies of not too long ago. you are trying to take away the lolz. you offered the harshest terms in all of TE to Superfriends. can this not be a fun version. we are standing by our friends. o/ genius through and through. CE has recently dow'd NAAC. WAPA liked you guys. We like your leaders and a lot of your members. but you attacked an ally. londo, rsox, and bobby know how much we like you guys.We considered attacking you in the blue red war. but we didn't, we remained neutral. you couldn't of done the same :\

the alliance of We Are Perth Army, armed to the teeth with the lolz is now in a state of war with Idiot, Murder Inc, Warlordz, UberCon and sadly Crimson Empire and will use all force possible. Their combined NS is like 1.2 million. you'd think this was CN with wapa against these odds. :D Your the ones without honour or lolz.

teapot.jpg

Edited by cyan9

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Punctuation. Use it. Thanks.

:jihad:

Couldn't find something useful to say so you go for a low blow? Come on, you should be smarter and/or better than that. If you don't have anything to actually comment on, like the war, then I suggest you stop trolling.

Now like I was going to say, Cyan o/. Well said and we are very happy to have you in this war. WAPA o/

oh cyan. Poor you and de caelo. Where did your infra go?

lol guess what my rank dropped from 10 to 100. and wut else. 6 wars, 4 attacked at update. and NO ANARCHY. you guys fail.

you can't crack this teapot.

You do realize you have no treaty with the NAAC. AND you had a treaty with Murder Inc which you ignored to attack someone who signed a blood pact with them right?

If you are using kindness as a barometer, IDIOT was never anything but kind AND helpful to WAPA.

Let this be a lesson kids, don't drink and post at the same time.

Couldn't find something useful to say so you go for a low blow? Come on, you should be smarter and/or better than that. If you don't have anything to actually comment on, like the war, then I suggest you stop trolling.

Now like I was going to say, Cyan o/. Well said and we are very happy to have you in this war. WAPA o/

My soldiers will speak for me.

Lmfao! Right?

I've been in five wars so far. Sent 4 IDIOTs to anarchy and 1 murder inc is on his way. I haven't reached anarchy nor am I close.

@AirMe being nice doesn't count in a game about war. Everyone fights everyone, learn it and love it.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

lol guess what my rank dropped from 10 to 100. and wut else. 6 wars, 4 attacked at update. and NO ANARCHY. you guys fail.

The attackers did report you put up a nice defense. Congratulations on that. However, 290 infra, and 15 or so tech, is no laughing matter.

You do realize you have no treaty with the NAAC. AND you had a treaty with Murder Inc which you ignored to attack someone who signed a blood pact with them right?

If you are using kindness as a barometer, IDIOT was never anything but kind AND helpful to WAPA.

Let this be a lesson kids, don't drink and post at the same time.

death threats in teh beginning of the game? bailing on the blue and red war?? using wapa as a pawn to get brown and yellow nations for your own alliance. getting murder to randomly kick us out of promethius and having them send two of their pawns on us? murder just seems to be a an idiot on the black team. yup those are some real kind behaviors.

and i don't need a treaty to tell me who my friends our. wapa will stand by them no matter what. NAAC and wapa have been tight since the beginning of the round. if they attacked someone and we went side by side with them it shouldn't of been a surprise. i don't belieave we shall not attack an ally of our ally was an article in that treaty anyway. idiot was murder's friend after the fact and had nothing to do with our treaty.

death threats in teh beginning of the game? bailing on the blue and red war?? using wapa as a pawn to get brown and yellow nations for your own alliance. getting murder to randomly kick us out of promethius and having them send two of their pawns on us? murder just seems to be a an idiot on the black team. yup those are some real kind behaviors.

and i don't need a treaty to tell me who my friends our. wapa will stand by them no matter what. NAAC and wapa have been tight since the beginning of the round. if they attacked someone and we went side by side with them it shouldn't of been a surprise. i don't belieave we shall not attack an ally of our ally was an article in that treaty anyway. idiot was murder's friend after the fact and had nothing to do with our treaty.

Bailing on the blue and red war? wut? You mean not getting back to Arctic for a week because in RL my wife is preggo EDIT: WITH TWINS! and I started college classes again?

We didn't ask Murder to kick you out of anything. We, more importantly, I don't dominate people in that way. You attacked an alliance they signed an blood pact with. What did you expect them to do? Send you bunnies and kittens?

Murder has been after IDIOT to sign a treaty with them since they formed. I always said no because IDIOT only had 1 treaty and I wanted to keep it that way. I was happy the way the friendship with the NAAC was going up until about 3 days ago.

Using WAPA as a pawn? SO you are mad at us for messaging people to join us after you fought them and didn't join you because you failed to send a recruitment message to them? Seriously? Your mad at us because YOU didn't send a recruitment message?

Edited by AirMe

We didn't ask Murder to kick you out of anything. We, more importantly, I don't dominate people in that way. You attacked an alliance they signed an blood pact with. What did you expect them to do? Send you bunnies and kittens?

I would have settled for a fruit basket.

I was happy the way the friendship with the NAAC was going up until about 3 days ago.

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes or whatever but...

Friendship, yes...Happy time and peace? No. Yes, AirMe we like you. Did we promise to never attack you and be best friends forever and skip away in a garden of flowers holding hands and singing? No. We like you but this is a game that INCLUDES war. If you want to play BFF-TE then be my guest but I'm here for CN:TE where you blow everyone to pieces.

For a coalition called "Genius", many of you leave much to be desired. Perhaps you should join IDIOT? Blue team? Nyah. :awesome:

How am I the IDIOT? I just burned you. Your come-back lacks the lulz. Please return to being on your way to anarchy.

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes or whatever but...

Friendship, yes...Happy time and peace? No. Yes, AirMe we like you. Did we promise to never attack you and be best friends forever and skip away in a garden of flowers holding hands and singing? No. We like you but this is a game that INCLUDES war. If you want to play BFF-TE then be my guest but I'm here for CN:TE where you blow everyone to pieces.

I don't know about you but in my world I don't run my friends over with a loaded Metro Bus.