A bit o' news for ya!

AirMe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not IDIOT that was planning a strike against the NAAC. It was the NAAC planning a strike against IDIOT. We were quite content to sit and raid to our hearts content with out being dragged into a major conflict.

As to WAPA, you guys are the ones signing on to blocs so don't tell me IDIOT is the one ruining the game for you.

I stand by the statements I made in private, I will not order IDIOT to attack the NAAC or WAPA. I have a sense of honor and consequences be damned.

You'll be happier if you just throw all that CN:S honor aside and have fun. Worked for me. :P

-Bama

You'll be happier if you just throw all that CN:S honor aside and have fun. Worked for me. :P

-Bama

its got less to do with honor i think and more to do with common decency. You don't flat out lie to your friends and those you profose to be close too. If you want to be the proverbial equalizer, as NAAC think they are, then you shouldn't befriend people who have been the #1 alliance since day 1. Methinks that NAAC finally realized that they're still irrelevant and has decided to take out their pent up aggression on IDIOT.

No, but you see, IDIOT was not the #1 alliance on day one, that was SuperFriends. And really, I don't think we ever lied to IDIOT. I was there for the discussion, we never said we weren't gonna attack IDIOT.

Edited by Black Phoenix

its got less to do with honor i think and more to do with common decency. You don't flat out lie to your friends and those you profose to be close too. If you want to be the proverbial equalizer, as NAAC think they are, then you shouldn't befriend people who have been the #1 alliance since day 1. Methinks that NAAC finally realized that they're still irrelevant and has decided to take out their pent up aggression on IDIOT.

Er, IDIOT was not the #1 alliance on the first day, or for that matter the first week. NAAC was top dog before the reset, and as far as I can tell we have quite a bit of quality to make up for the lack of quantity.

I also point out that there are ZERO treaties between NAAC and other alliances. (Well there is that Vita one, but come on) If we wanted to act all big and powerful we would have signed treaties between ourselves and some bigger alliances. All we have done so far is fight alliances bigger than ourselves who ARE treatied, and we will continue to do so. Please read Arctic's posts instead of simply inserting "i'm jealous" instead.

Finally, as stated earlier, NAAC has quality over quantity. Brag about your numbers all you wish, I would rather have my wolves than your sheep.

Our wolves are doing one hell of a job. :D

Also, what is there to be jealous of? Murder? IDIOT? Oh come on. NAAC is a bit risky at times and we take our chances but we never back down even IF the odds are against us. We broke no promises and did not lie to IDIOT. This is just a game. You can't honestly think that once your at the top you are safe in this game. If you do, your not very smart. Of course alliances are going to team up against you, its a given. No one wants a super power.

We're simply trying to take down one alliance and put the other in its place. This is not personal whatsoever so you mine as well drop that bullcrap. I respect AirMe and I always have, I think he's a great member but that doesn't mean I'm going to let his alliance win the game. NAAC is not an alliance that sits back and watches, we join in the action. Make sure you can take what you dish out.

You can't honestly think that once your at the top you are safe in this game. If you do, your not very smart. Of course alliances are going to team up against you, its a given.

^This. Especially since the leader of Idiot once led the alliance best know for being a pain in the $@! of the largest alliance in the game. If anyone should have seen it coming, it should have been airme.

We're simply trying to take down one alliance and put the other in its place. This is not personal whatsoever so you mine as well drop that bullcrap. I respect AirMe and I always have, I think he's a great member but that doesn't mean I'm going to let his alliance win the game. NAAC is not an alliance that sits back and watches, we join in the action. Make sure you can take what you dish out.

i guess we'll see. should be our first challenging war, please don't disappoint us :( we can't afford to have our hearts broken again. This has nothing to do with you knocking them out of first place (IF that happens) b/c Murder Inc. Stands to gain the most from them losing 1st place. However, we like our friends more than "winning" a silly game and we're not really ones to sit on the side either, so lets dance you and i.

i guess we'll see. should be our first challenging war, please don't disappoint us :( we can't afford to have our hearts broken again. This has nothing to do with you knocking them out of first place (IF that happens) b/c Murder Inc. Stands to gain the most from them losing 1st place. However, we like our friends more than "winning" a silly game and we're not really ones to sit on the side either, so lets dance you and i.

We won't be disappointing anyone, we're doing a damn good job. And no, we're taking down IDIOT along with Murder. Your both in it, and when you lose you'll both be dropping like flies. We like our friends too but we don't view everything on a personal level like you guys seem to do a lot. If NAAC was at the top and we decided to raid everyone, would you let us sit at the top until reset? If you would, then I don't know what your doing playing this game. Just to make treaties maybe?

We won't be disappointing anyone, we're doing a damn good job. And no, we're taking down IDIOT along with Murder. Your both in it, and when you lose you'll both be dropping like flies. We like our friends too but we don't view everything on a personal level like you guys seem to do a lot. If NAAC was at the top and we decided to raid everyone, would you let us sit at the top until reset? If you would, then I don't know what your doing playing this game. Just to make treaties maybe?

oh i'm not saying we wouldn't do anything. I'm saying that we have a blood pact with IDIOT and we're not going to say "tough luck ol' chap" just b/c it may look like the chips are down.

You do know it will be more than IDIOT and Murder Inc. hitting you and your allies...

Heres the point in everything I'm saying basically, NAAC did nothing wrong. We didn't lie and we certainly did not betray. We didn't take this on a personal level, we are simply playing the game.

@Hisk - thats nice.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

You do know it will be more than IDIOT and Murder Inc. hitting you and your allies...

WHAT?!?!?! BLASPHEMY!! we couldn't possibly have wrangled up our own coalition!?!?!?

Edited by elborrador

IDK ask them...

I don't need to ask, I can clearly see everyone wants to hold hands in a circle and sing kum ba yah

Edited by FreedomvilleAT