A bit o' news for ya!

AirMe

IDIOT/ Murder Inc. Announcement

Dear ?,

Murder Inc. and IDIOT hear by announce an MADP (Mandatory Aggression and Defense Pact)

Articles A through 10

If either IDIOT or Murder Inc. is attacked, the either is required to assist militarily. This is a blood pact.

/s/ for IDIOT

AirMe, Bus Driver

/s/ for Murder Inc.

Hormones 74, The Don

End Communication

-----------------------------------------

And on a more personal note, I would like to make a statement to those who vouched support for IDIOT in the past and said they would keep things on the up and up with us. We know who you are. We know what you were plotting. I was willing to stick to my philosophy of no blocs, minimal treaties and the unwritten idea of understanding and cooperation. Unfortunately you have betrayed my trust. You backed IDIOT into this corner with your plotting and I must do what I can to ensure the survival of IDIOT. IDIOTs may actually be IDIOTS but we never forget.

Good Day.

AirMe

IDIOT Bus Driver

PS: This means we Officially/Unofficially ride with the Prometheus Project even though we are not a signatory to that group.

PPS: IDIOTs also don't know how to spell very well.

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And on a more personal note, I would like to make a statement to those who vouched support for IDIOT in the past and said they would keep things on the up and up with us. We know who you are. We know what you were plotting. I was willing to stick to my philosophy of no blocs, minimal treaties and the unwritten idea of understanding and cooperation. Unfortunately you have betrayed my trust. You backed IDIOT into this corner with your plotting and I must do what I can to ensure the survival of IDIOT. IDIOTs may actually be IDIOTS but we never forget.

Don't be overly dramatic, you are the one signing treaties that tie 600 nations into a blood pact. The NAAC has one joke treaty with Vita.

Not to be all scientific, but I hypothesized that there is threshold in these games where once a bloc or alliance has crossed a certain strength, that it is impossible to stop them from winning. You are a great guy Airme, and I trust you, but that doesn't mean that I should walk blindly into a situation where 30% of all the nations and 50% of the nukes in the game belong to IDIOT.

If I am going to do that, then I should just fold up the NAAC tent and join IDIOT, because I am basically handing you the game. Why should I play that way? Because I like you? We aren't in the same alliance anymore and we didn't start out this round as brothers- while you were tech raiding your way to the top against MCXA and other weak opponents I was fighting off a double team from Citadel and Superfriends.

We are friends playing on our own sides with our own objectives. You are trying to extend the dominance of IDIOT and I am trying to use the NAAC as a tool for balance and fair play- those appear to be competing interests at the moment. Your objective is one worthy of a good alliance leader- feed your members what they need and crush anybody who gets in the way. While I am running a social experiment that is probably going to get my friends curbstomped.

A great war may or may not happen, but I think that it is safe to say that we are going to be on opposite sides on this one. By my estimation, you only need to destroy one of the major powers left in this game and you and Murder Inc win. So if you hit one of those major powers, I am going to defend them without asking for any treaties. I wont do it because I like them better then you, I will do it because I don't see any other way to restore a safe balance of power so that we can finish the round without you ending up in playing the NPO for the last 45 days.

Anyway I hope this explains why 10 days ago, I was fighting alongside an IDIOT with 200 nations and no nukes, and am now telling you that we will probably see each other on opposite ends of the battlefield soon.

As an aside, its nothing personal, you are still on the Christmas Card list, and have an open invitation to come over for the backyard barbecue. I just don't want to let you win the round this early and without any real struggle.

I completely agree with Arctic on this issue. Nothing really for me to add. The lolz and fun will not be sucked away from this version as well. We may only be 8 in rank, but we will defend our friends to the end and not let anyone stop the world from having fun here.

It was not IDIOT that was planning a strike against the NAAC. It was the NAAC planning a strike against IDIOT. We were quite content to sit and raid to our hearts content with out being dragged into a major conflict.

As to WAPA, you guys are the ones signing on to blocs so don't tell me IDIOT is the one ruining the game for you.

I stand by the statements I made in private, I will not order IDIOT to attack the NAAC or WAPA. I have a sense of honor and consequences be damned.