In regards to IDIOT's "Search and Rescue" policy

Regulus

Dear IDIOT,

Your "Search and rescue" policy is no more than extortion. To threaten other TE players with ZI in order to make them join you is a very dishonorable thing indeed. Fellow non-IDIOT TE players, will you actually stand for this extortion and let IDIOT make the game less fun for you? Will you let them own the game, and make it impossible to be in any other AA without fear of being forced to join them if you want to be in top 100 list? I, for one, refuse to give in to this extortion.

To change your AA to IDIOT because of their new policy would be giving them your nation. Will they really care if you join them? Of course not, otherwise they wouldn't be threatening to ZI you.

I am fully aware that most likely only a few people will join me in my endeavor, but that dosn't discourage me from making this topic. I would rather be ZI'd under a different AA, instead of switching to an AA under which I would not be with any of my friends. I wonder, how many others will be forced to choose between abandoning their friends and being ZI'd? How many other nations will be forced to abandon all hope of having fun in their own alliance, without having to join the currently most powerful one? How many nations will refuse to stand for this, and join me in the fight against IDIOT's new policy?

I refuse to hide in the face of this; my nation ruler name is Gian Visconti in CN:TE. If you wish to join me in this protest against IDIOT's "Search and rescue" policy, but you don't want to make your current AA a target for IDIOT, then change your AA to "GENIUS", for "Great empires [of] notably Intelligent understandable superheroes" If any AA wishes to join the fight against IDIOT's policy, please contact me.

As founder of GENIUS in TE round II (I am notaware atm of there being a 'GENIUS' AA in TE before this), I announce GENIUS's declaration of war against IDIOT because of their "Search and Rescue" policy.

Since I declared war on two people a few days ago before this anouncement and they haven't accepted peace, my previous AA will be shown. I implore all people who choose to raid me because of this topic, please, PLEASE do not bring them into this, since I have made this anouncement outside of their AA. I do not know what their decisions will be, nor do I wish to get them mass-raided by anyone because of my own independent actions.

tl;dr : IDIOT's "S&A" policy has generated a protestor and an anti-IDIOT alliance currently with only one member lol.

Edited by Emperor Reikno

Dear IDIOT,

Your "Search and rescue" policy is no more than extortion. To threaten other TE players with ZI in order to make them join you is a very dishonorable thing indeed. Fellow non-IDIOT TE players, will you actually stand for this extortion and let IDIOT make the game less fun for you? Will you let them own the game, and make it impossible to be in any other AA without fear of being forced to join them if you want to be in top 100 list? I, for one, refuse to give in to this extortion.

We refuse to stop our 'Search and Rescue' program. Think of all the little people who were lost in TE until IDIOT punched them to the floor, only to pick them up again and give them a nice comforting hug!

To change your AA to IDIOT because of their new policy would be giving them your nation. Will they really care if you join them? Of course not, otherwise they wouldn't be threatening to ZI you.

We do care actually.

I am fully aware that most likely only a few people will join me in my endeavor, but that dosn't discourage me from making this topic. I would rather be ZI'd under a different AA, instead of switching to an AA under which I would not be with any of my friends. I wonder, how many others will be forced to choose between abandoning their friends and being ZI'd? How many other nations will be forced to abandon all hope of having fun in their own alliance, without having to join the currently most powerful one? How many nations will refuse to stand for this, and join me in the fight against IDIOT's new policy?

Your friends are welcome too! The more the merrier!

I refuse to hide in the face of this; my nation ruler name is Gian Visconti in CN:TE. If you wish to join me in this protest against IDIOT's "Search and rescue" policy, but you don't want to make your current AA a target for IDIOT, then change your AA to "GENIUS", for "Great empires [of] notably Intelligent understandable superheroes" If any AA wishes to join the fight against IDIOT's policy, please contact me.

Superheroes!!??? Well IDIOT is super, full of heroes, we are also intelligent, and a great empire. I'm not about the understandable part though....

As founder of GENIUS in TE round II (I am notaware atm of there being a 'GENIUS' AA in TE before this), I announce GENIUS's declaration of war against IDIOT because of their "Search and Rescue" policy.

You don't declare war on IDIOT. IDIOT declares war on YOU.

I hope to see you in IDIOT soon after you have realised the error of your ways. I'm sure you'll be forgiven though.

Dear IDIOT,

Since I declared war on two people a few days ago before this anouncement and they haven't accepted peace, my previous AA will be shown. I implore all people who choose to raid me because of this topic, please, PLEASE do not bring them into this, since I have made this anouncement outside of their AA. I do not know what their decisions will be, nor do I wish to get them mass-raided by anyone because of my own independent actions.

This looks like a pretty nifty recruitment campaign to get more people in your alliance.

To the original poster, I respect what you are doing here. The sad fact is that if this game was filled with people like you, there would be no need for IDIOT. IDIOT exists to shake the cobwebs out of a game filled with people who are afraid to lose something that is not real.

Good luck in your efforts- I know IDIOT will welcome the challenge. Strangely enough, I know they'd welcome you into their alliance. You have exactly the kind of backbone that they are looking for.

(@ bama: yes this was intended as a serious topic)

In that case, EPIC FAIL. This is not a game like CN where you put in years of work. This is a lulzy, constant-war, "LOL IM GONNA OPPRESS U"/"LOL IM GONNA START TEH REVOLUTION" game. Serious business has no place here, and will kill TE if we don't stop it.

I HATE making these serious posts, but someone's gotta, and it seems to have become my job.

-Bama

In that case, EPIC FAIL. This is not a game like CN where you put in years of work. This is a lulzy, constant-war, "LOL IM GONNA OPPRESS U"/"LOL IM GONNA START TEH REVOLUTION" game. Serious business has no place here, and will kill TE if we don't stop it.

I HATE making these serious posts, but someone's gotta, and it seems to have become my job.

-Bama

Well being forced into an alliance you don't want to be part of in the first place kinda stinks, dosn't it? Besides, IDIOT will end up owning TE if they aren't stopped now; where would the fun be in that?

Edited by Emperor Reikno

Well being forced into an alliance you don't want to be part of in the first place kinda stinks, dosn't it? Besides, IDIOT will end up owning TE if they aren't stopped now; where would the fun be in that?

You don't HAVE to join... you could ghost us ( :awesome: ) or join another alliance that hasn't been rescued by us (yet).

Edited by Learz

lol I should put a tl;dr version in there, thanks for the reminder and sorry for not having done so at first.

also, lol, while your version of the tl;dr for this is funny it's not very descriptive, so I won't be using it :P

Edited by Emperor Reikno

Which is why you should join now. If you do, you'll get some nice vouchers for a few decent electronic stores!

And it worked for Microsoft, so why can't IDIOT do it on TE?

Dear IDIOT,

Your "Search and rescue" policy is no more than extortion. To threaten other TE players with ZI in order to make them join you is a very dishonorable thing indeed.

Agreed, it's extortion and dishonorable. That's why I joined IDIOT in the first place! :awesome:

(If you're really serious about your protest I suggest you to ghost IDIOT and build some huge conspiration against us. Heck, I may actually consider helping you with that!)

They will be mass-raided anyway, as they're on Yellow. Nothing personal, really. (The two not on Yellow may escape it for now, though.)

Inoltre: sei di Milano, vero? (<-- "Furthermore: you're from Milan, aren't you?")

Suggestions:

1. Join IDIOT and have fun.

2. Join IDIOT and take them down from within for the lulz.

3. Don't join and keep fighting.

4. Don't join and ask for peace in a week or so.

If IDIOT keeps attacking Reikno for months on end until he joins or quits, that's ruining his game and it's stupid. But doing this for a round or two of attacks is fine.

-Bama