In regards to IDIOT's "Search and Rescue" policy

Regulus

@ jerdge(warning! this reply containts OOC!): No, I just really like the history of Italy and it's city-states from way back. It's a game anyway, so I may as well RP as something I'm interested in.

@ bama: I intend on fighting as long as I'm able in CN:TE; to quit would be to, well, just that, quit. To let IDIOT gain complete control of TE would be dull and boring as well, so why let them?

Well being forced into an alliance you don't want to be part of in the first place kinda stinks, dosn't it? Besides, IDIOT will end up owning TE if they aren't stopped now; where would the fun be in that?

IDIOT hasn't signed any treaties. It is difficult to own TE in doing so.

We are here to make the game interesting, not politically stagnant like the regular CN.

IDIOT hasn't signed any treaties. It is difficult to own TE in doing so.

We are here to make the game interesting, not politically stagnant like the regular CN.

Sadly, that is not true. You are still free to fight with your blue brothers in the NAAC and WAPA, but your hands are tied when it comes to fighting the red team.

Dear IDIOT,

Your "Search and rescue" policy is no more than extortion.

And?

To threaten other TE players with ZI in order to make them join you is a very dishonorable thing indeed.

So?

Well being forced into an alliance you don't want to be part of in the first place kinda stinks, dosn't it? Besides, IDIOT will end up owning TE if they aren't stopped now; where would the fun be in that?

The pax idiocia!

To those speaking out against IDIOT:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Relax, it will be okay when you join us. You might not think that you will join us.

But you will. IDIOT guarantees it.

So relax, just do it, when you want to come to IDIOT. Live those dreams, scheme those schemes.

A bunch of IDIOT's wars violate the ToS.

Referring to this pathetic attempt to use mods as a weapon?

Come now, join or die is our motto ingame. IDIOT embodies having fun in TE and letting TE stay TE, we don't want anything spilling over into RL or into CN:S.

That said, join or die :awesome:

To those speaking out against IDIOT:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Relax, it will be okay when you join us. You might not think that you will join us.

But you will. IDIOT guarantees it.

So relax, just do it, when you want to come to IDIOT. Live those dreams, scheme those schemes.

That's not going to happen, I shall NEVER surrender to IDIOT!

A bunch of IDIOT's wars violate the ToS.

That's a bunch of BS. If you're trying to say "Join or Die" is a RL threat, and doesn't just mean join or your nation will die, than you're either just trying to manufacture something to try to smear us or just really stupid.

Sadly, that is not true. You are still free to fight with your blue brothers in the NAAC and WAPA, but your hands are tied when it comes to fighting the red team.

I'm not too politically active in CN. I know we have friends on Blue, but we don't have any written treaties do we? That means if we were to be attacked there is nobody obligated to come in and help us.

I could be wrong, again, I don't actually know that much about the politics of this game so we could have very well signed a treaty without me knowing.

I'm not too politically active in CN. I know we have friends on Blue, but we don't have any written treaties do we? That means if we were to be attacked there is nobody obligated to come in and help us.

I could be wrong, again, I don't actually know that much about the politics of this game so we could have very well signed a treaty without me knowing.

It's always best to know who your Alliance's allies are. :awesome: