Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the aftershow be included? I can't remember if I Godwin'd myself during the main show or after. :P

It was after, because I was there. :P

Edit: And damnit AirMe, where is the upload? What is this 404 Not Found crap?

Edited by Elyat

AirMe seeing as i am going to be on could you choose a time suitable for a brit :D (I really don't want to get up at 5am :( )

Why do you have to be difficult? Also, thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot I had this on Wednesday. I suppose I should round up another guest....as for the time.....uhhh....I dunno

Why do you have to be difficult? Also, thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot I had this on Wednesday. I suppose I should round up another guest....as for the time.....uhhh....I dunno

It's a request man :(, If it's around moldavi time that would be great if not i'll come one just for anyhoo. this was more a when/where with it happen so i know :P

It's a request man :(, If it's around moldavi time that would be great if not i'll come one just for anyhoo. this was more a when/where with it happen so i know :P

The show is normally at Update Minus 4 hours on Wednesdays. It was only moved for Moldavi because there was a special set of circumstances that allowed him to make it.

Ok next 2 weeks there is no show. Family in town. In 3 weeks I will be having members from FAN on. Probably JackTarr and I would assume Ceasar considering those are the 2 that ask me all the time :P So get your questions in for FAN.

• 2 weeks later...

How much did you work with Vox Populi after their inception and your treaty?

Did you believe in Vox's ideals entirely, or were there areas you differed?

How would you define 'spying' in this game and do you believe it's a legitimate CB? Do you think there are situations that call for spying outside of your own when it was the last option available?

I've not noticed too much of a FAN forum presence outside of a couple of members. Are you silently observing? Or just minding your own business and getting on with things?

If the NPO war was to turn into a situation like yours was, would you believe they too deserve white peace? Would you respect them if they showed the resolve you did? Do you think they have the resolve to continue things until terms are favourable to them?