Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doitzel/Dilber and Moo/Sponge right after each other? Epic.

QFT.

Moo-Cows: how does it feel to be the single most powerful individual of a game with nearly 30,000 players? When someone in RL pisses you off for whatever reason, is your immediate reaction to think about threatening him to bring the full might of the New Pacific Order to kick his $@!? When going into any kind of business (dentist's, consulting firm, what-have-you), do you look around thinking how much better that business in question would be run if it were under the control of the NPO? Do you walk around the RL street with pride, an air of superiority and a tremendous smile on your face at the thought of ''I'm the Emperor of the NPO''?

Edited by Charles VI

Moo: Have you ever made the :ph34r: face in RL? If so, why?

I'd like to add on to that question, because now I'm curious. Why do you put the :ph34r: in every post and what's the history behind it?

EDIT 1: Fixed the smilie

EDIT2: Had to add an edit reason.

Edited by Nintenderek

As a faithful listener, it is nice to see you pairing up adversaries like this!

As for a question, the best I can come up with would be a question to both Moo and Electron Sponge.

How does each think his behavior & political approaches might differ if their roles were reversed, i.e. Moo as a member of Vox Populi and Electron Sponge as the emperor of the NPO?

Edited by General Specific

My attempt at a question involving brain cells...

Role Playing... What does it mean to you. Do you do it? Do you role play or act yourself. Difference between Role Players and Furries. One wears a tail, the other wears a mask and plays D&D in their moms basement. Any other differences.