Changing IP address, is it allowed?

HHAYD

Since I am moving to another city soon, that means a different IP address. However, if I do move, what will happen if I trade, aid, or PM to another nation that may use my current IP address after I move and get a new IP adderess? Plus, what will happen if I get the new set of IP address, and a CN player used the new set of IP address before I moved?

I am moving to another city in late September or early October.

If someone else used it before hand, then they won't be using it once you are using it :)

I think people just assume moderation blanket takes down nations for no reason if IPs happen to match up, regardless of circumstance.

I should keep all the instances where moderation states they take more evidence into account that purely IP address...

If you are honestly moving, then there won't be a problem at all. I have accessed my nation from a University public computer multiple times and never had a problem...that was back before I really knew what I was doing. Admin can tell who are really multi's and cheaters and who aren't. IF you aren't, you will be fine.