Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2008-07-11.

I assume you will be adding a naval graph? (They're now tracked in-game on the alliance page)

You assume correctly. I failed to notice that tidbit yesterday, causing the... aberrations. I think it's fixed now.

Nukegraph not working :(
Seems the addition of navies in the alliance nation statistics is making UE's program mix up aircrafts, nukes and anarchies.

Lord Gobb speaks sooth.

Not enough RIA in that Tier 4 ANS chart.
If you weren't there yesterday it might have been because of the issue yesterday. Today RIA is safely cocooned in Tier 2 (by score).
One small thing. Could our entry be changed from "Revo" to "tR"? Thanks in advance.

Nice work on the charts though!

Certainly. It'll be fixed for tomorrow.

Updated 2008-07-14.

ey UE, you might want to adapt your score colouring to the new sanction rule :)

Perhaps some day... you know, when you said that the other day in IRC I thought you were ragging on all the alliances in the graphs with black for their line color (so I fixed that -- everyone below the top 70 or so last month has a random color now). Silly me.

Updated 2008-07-18. You will note the new Alliance Air Force and Alliance Navy graphs.

<homer>Notice them!</homer>

Nice job buddy, is it possible you could add AFS nowadays? http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...f%20Sovereignty

Everyone is included if they have more than 20 members. If you don't show up in a given graph, it's because you don't rank high enough to be in the top 5 tiers (75 alliances).