infra jump help

joeliscob

i have a question. why do you have an intelligence agency? you still have no factories and no police HQs

my advice=

save about 16-20 mil

sell 2 banks, 2 stadiums and your intelligence agency

buy 5 factories

buy a lot of infra

rebuy your 2 banks and 2 factories, but go for police HQs instead of intelligence agencies

Uh, well with a proper setup you can take care of the 3k jump with a donation and a few mil, or ~10mil.

Probably double that with your setup. I don't know why you have that resource build and no factories, but that's horrible. Here I am struggling with wine and sugar, and the gods see fit to give you lumber and pigs and you opt for the 8 bonus build. :/

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight! :emo:

Uh, well with a proper setup you can take care of the 3k jump with a donation and a few mil, or ~10mil.

Probably double that with your setup. I don't know why you have that resource build and no factories, but that's horrible. Here I am struggling with wine and sugar, and the gods see fit to give you lumber and pigs and you opt for the 8 bonus build. :/

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight! :emo:

He's not actually got the 8 resourse build. Its a vartation but you can't really say its 8. I admitt its horrible but a few alliences seem to think its the best. Keep hearing crap about how its the Magic 8 :huh: .

the magic 8 is the game's built-in idiot check...i can forgive you for thinking its the best...but if you KEEP INSISTING its the best(when its not for you), then you're just a pure idiot.

anyhow...i'm not quite sure about the OPs reasoning behind having a +1 happiness over 8% infra reduction...but you really should have all 5 before your FIRST infra jump.

to OP, i would take the advice to get the 5 facts, otherwise you're going to be in a world of pain.

Edited by Caesar_101

the magic 8 is the game's built-in idiot check...i can forgive you for thinking its the best...but if you KEEP INSISTING its the best(when its not for you), then you're just a pure idiot.

anyhow...i'm not quite sure about the OPs reasoning behind having a +1 happiness over 8% infra reduction...but you really should have all 5 before your FIRST infra jump.

to OP, i would take the advice to get the 5 facts, otherwise you're going to be in a world of pain.

I just got that today. Had a problem with a small allience and when I want over there their advice was basically, get as many bonuses as you can. I had to step in.

Gems/Wine/Silver?

You can only have 2 additional resources in that set that don't contribute to the bonus resources and they should be Gems and Fish.

I think they meant get Gems OR Wine OR Silver as the 12th resource. (The 11th being fish, of course)

Just to get an idea of the benefits of five factories: that will reduce new infra costs by 40%. At low levels, that's not so much. At where you are, it's millions of $CN. MILLIONS. I did the math and have it on a spreadsheet somewhere...

Is there ever a time when you're not buying infrastructure? Unless you have a steady stream of people donating $20 on your behalf, or do the donations yourself, then you're buying infrastructure lots of the time. For the new guys, BUY THEM FACTORIES. I got mine right after a harbor, then a bank and stadium. I'll max out on the banks and stadiums for maximum $ and happy, then work on other improvements as my situation demands.

But, yeah... this game should be called "CyberInfrastructures".

Edited by zzzptm

Umm wait..

What exactly is the best trade set up? I thought mine was pretty good..people kept telling me to get what I have because I receive a lot of aid. Is that true, or am I getting played like.. a banjo !?

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=153736

I was thinking about dropping the pigs for uranium when I get nukes, but I can't drop the pigs right now because he paid me to trade..when I was like 0 days old.

Edited by SovietNoob

i am nearing my 3k-4k infra jump and i was wondering how much money i will need to save up. it cost me $45,192.89 per 1 level of infa. i have no factories or anything to help reduce initial infra cost. (except resources).

if someone could please help me out that would be great. thanks

I would advise you go to www.mrfixitonline.com/cybernations for very precise answers to your questions. To the left, you will see a list of features, paramount of which is a resource and improvement guide. It will give you advice such as buying factories and more. There are also some other features which should help you figure out the jump as well as our general forum where we'd be happy to help. As far as 4k, I just made the jump today with about $20 mil.