So will this game ever be out of beta?

animea90

I don't know 'bout you, but I like all these new updates and such. I suppose the end of Beta will be far from now, but I'll be happy with the game regardless :)

Once the game is out of beta that does not mean we have to stop receiving game updates. Most games continue updating after the game is out of beta.

If this game is out of Beta, that means (according to the definition) that there are no bugs. But we still have bugs with updates anyway. It seems you just care about the semantics of it, which is...trivial.

[/bigwords]

What definition are you using which requires no bugs before a game is out of beta? If that were true then at least 90 percent of the software on the market is still in beta when it releases and many games never leave the beta stage.

Admin doesn't need to ever take it out of beta. Heck, I'm not entirely convinced the Real World is out of beta.

And for those milleniarists out there, does that mean The Second Coming is God's way of resetting? Big war before the reset, because we know we'll lose everything, anyway, so why not just use it???

But, back to topic, the game can stay in beta forever.

FOR EV ER

FOR EV ER

FOR EV ER

Now let's go play some ball, huh?

so this beta thing means you can update the game and stuff, well is that not part of what makes it a great game, that you can suggest things and new things are added, personally i wouldn't want to restart again