Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

To: !@#$% Bigelow From: catfish 5/15/2008 8:30:02 PM Subject: RE: Need help

I have resigned from GATO a week ago and even though I never got a bite of the meal I am sorry for the hamsters demise. May he rest in peace, Catfish

Posted on behalf of Dart Land 170

I, Hankidan of Parkview 12, do offically resign from GATO, and appoligize for the eating of Vladmir's hampster. It's not the first time I've eaten a little furry thing, and it probably won't be the last.

Posting on behalf of the Nation Untied Kingdom 2 (Ruler: jtlisi), that resigned from GATO, apologized for eating Vlad's hamster and surrendered to NPO:

To: Lord of the Port From: jtlisi 5/13/2008 8:52:20 PM Subject: Hey

Can you post my surrender for me I cant get the boards to work'

Statement regarding Vladimir's Hamster:

To: Lord of the Port From: jtlisi 5/14/2008 5:08:52 PM Subject: RE: Hey

Im sorry

Posting for King James II

To: Prodigy404 From: King James II 5/20/2008 6:57:09 PM Subject: king james II

I, king james II, surrender to GGA. I resign from GATO, and appologize for the hampseter.

All terms of surrender have been met.

*Prodigy404 doesn't think he's really sorry... :mellow:

To: Ducky is King From: Kelso Jones 5/22/2008 6:13:06 AM Subject: hamster...

I don't remeber eating a hamster i must have been sleep walking or something, but i am sorry for eating a hamster.

sincerly,

Kelso Jones

Posting on behalf of Kelso Jones

I, GoldenHawk of GoldenHawk hereby surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never join the Norden Verein, Finnish Cooperation Organization, League of United Armenians or any other alliance that is in some way linked to either the aforementioned alliances or with White Supremacist ideals.

I, GoldenHawk of GoldenHawk hereby surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never join the Norden Verein, Finnish Cooperation Organization, League of United Armenians or any other alliance that is in some way linked to either the aforementioned alliances or with White Supremacist ideals.

I, Anglo-fuhrer of Westcountry hereby refuse to surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never leave the Norden Verein which is in no way linked to or with White Supremacist ideals.

See what I did thar, coward?

I, Anglo-fuhrer of Westcountry hereby refuse to surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never leave the Norden Verein which is in no way linked to or with White Supremacist ideals.

See what I did thar, coward?

You should pay more attention to the first post in this thread.

Warned.

#1. Decommission all military (tanks, aircraft, CMs, nukes) including ALL MILITARY IMPROVEMENTS (barracks, guerrilla camps, satellites and missile defenses)

#2. No more than 30% soldiers.

#3. Decommission any hidden missile silos and/or SDIs.

#4. Remain out of peacemode.

#5. Change AA to POW of whichever alliance you are at war.

#6. Publicly resign from GATO (IAA in this case).

#7. Publicly apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster.

I, hereby, surrender to the New Pacific Order and resign from the Imperial Assault Alliance. I have changed my AA to NPO PoW. And I apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster.

I have now complied to all terms.

I, hereby, surrender to the New Pacific Order and resign from the Imperial Assault Alliance. I have changed my AA to NPO PoW. And I apologize for eating Vladimir's hamster, although I have to admit that I didn't realize it was a hamster.